Seventeen

I'm back. And I was right I didn't have WiFi. I literally came home like 10 minutes ago.

"Hobi hyung truth or dare?" Namjoon asked. "Truth." "What was the last time Yoongi hyung did something romantic and you have too tell what he did." Namjoon said truly thinking Hoseok wouldn't be able too think of anything. "This morning he went out too buy me a special breakfast." Hoseok said thinking back with a smile. "Oh no, just before we came here he got me Starbucks and on the cup stud 'my sunshine'." "Yah, why you got too exposed me like this!" Yoongi yelled making Hoseok giggle and peck the older lips. "Well I was not expecting that. It's your turn hyung." Namjoon said. "Okay, Jimin. Truth or dare?" Hoseok asked. "Truth." "How did you meet Kookie?" "These two rascal nock me off my shoes. Like I was just going out the door for my first day of school and when I turned around other door attacked me. Taehyung apologized and asked if I wanted too walk with them. The rest is history. Now Jungkook truth or dare?" Jimin said with a slight smirk. "Dare. Let's spice it up a bit." Jungkook answered. "As you wish. I dare you to kiss Taehyung on his mouth." As soon as those words left Jimins mouth both boy turned red. "W-what?" Jungkook asked shook. "Did I stutter?" Jungkook turned his face too Taehyung. "Do you mind." "Why would I mind I have been flirting whit you this entire time." V said. "Okay." Jungkook said nervously as he leaned in. Soon their lips connected and both of them felt butterflies.

When they parted they had to control them self's to not dive back in.

"Yes I got that on video." Jin said. "Send that too me." Jimin said as soon the others asked the same. "Hyung why are you so mean too me?" Jungkook whined his face still red.

"Uhm Kookie what happened?" Taehyung asked looking around confused being back too his normal self. "This." Jimin said showing Taehyung the video. "What!?!"