Forthyeight

Taehyung felt like he could finally breath when they arrived at the dorm. "Want some hot choco?" Jungkook asked as he too of his shoes. Taehyung just nodded before going to the bedroom.

When he came out again he was wearing a oversized hoodie with sweatpants. The dorm smelled like waffles and hot choco making Taehyung feel calm. "Do you need help?" Taehyung asked back hugging Jungkook. "No. This is one of the only things I can make without burning the kitchen by accident." Jungkook joked making Taehyung giggle. "Thanks for to day." "I promised you I would protect you."

Just then Taehyungs phone rang. "I will be right back."

Taehyung looked at the ID finding that it was an unknown number. "Hello."

"Hi Taehyung please don't hang up on me. It's Taewon your bother."

"Taewon? How did you get my number?"

"Taeyong gave me your number. Hyung I'm really sorry for not helping you. If I could apologize in person I would. But I need your advice."

Taehyung could hear V protesting and telling him not to help his brother. "Okay what's the matter?"

"How do you know what your sexuality is?"

"Sorry, can you repeat that?" Taehyung asked stunned. This was one of the people that hated him and threw him out because of his sexuality.

"How do you know what your sexuality is? Don't make me reaper anymore hyung it embarrassing." Taewon whined.

"For this we need to meet up in person."

"Okay hyung."

"Also if you even try anything. I will personally see to it that you will regret it." Taehyung blinked fast. V had come out confusing him a bit.

"Okay hyung. Text m the place and time."