Thirtynine

Taehyung was discarded pretty quickly and Jimin was able to pick them up. The car was tense and silent. Taehyung still felt really bad about what happened and Jungkook was just glad to be out of that place.

"Hyungs." Jungkook spoke up getting both males attention. "Could you two do me a favor?" Jungkook nervously asked. "Sure Kook. What is it?" Jimin said behind the stirring wheel. "Well... my brother used to have these pajama parties with me when I was sad. We would both dress up in onssies and just play games. I thought that it would lighten the mood a bit." He said quietly. "That's an amazing idea." Jimin smiled. "Besides I just got a new onesie and my roommate has been laughing his ass of seeing me in it." "What makes you think we won't laugh." Taehyung said. "Aish you brat." The two eldest began to argue jokingly. The mood was already lightened and Jungkook couldn't help but smile.

"You look cute ." Taehyung says back hugging Jungkook. "And I'm sorry. I promise that I didn't try to kill myself. It just that V had been bothering me nonstop wanting me to stay away from you. When I took a bit more than prescribed he would shut up." Taehyung said getting teary eyed. "Hey don't cry. It's over now." Jungkook said turning around in the older should to caress his face. "We cried enough for today." "Yeah your right."

"I'm here bitches." Jimin yelled loud and proud as he walked in with his onesie on like he was on a runway before striking a pose at the end. "Opinions?" Jimin asked as he showed of his shark onesie. "Cute. I'm Jackson voice." Taehyung said making Jungkook laugh and Jimin pout. "I ish danger." Jimin said coming closer to Taehyung as he formed claws with his hands. "Your just a guppy." Jimin hummed before attacking Jungkook with tickles. "Because your still weak I will attack your loved ones." Jimin said with a laughing Jungkook underneath him pleading to stop.

" Jimin said with a laughing Jungkook underneath him pleading to stop

Soft hour

Soft hour.

Also I'm mad and bored because I had to be at school for first period to have 3 lessons and 3 free periods right after and I'm going to have one period after before I can go home. I'm lonely because all my friends are in class. This is supposed to happen every Friday. 😑