Eight

A/N: kind of him this chapter.^

The day soon ended and the boy just got back to their dorm."Okay pretty boy. Now your going to tell me what's up with you." V's deep voice boomed true the room as soon as he closed the door behind them. Jungkook just looked up at the older before going in to their shared room completely ignoring the older.

V wasn't taking any of it like Taehyung had. He was a bit more dominant than his other half as a defending megangsim. "Jeon Jungkook. You are going to tell what has been bothering you." V said getting angrier. Jungkook looked up this time not ignoring the older but actually wanting to do what he said. It was weird but I'm a short time he would want to protect Taehyung but at the same time do what ever V said. "I-I..." Jungkook tried but tears gathered in his eyes. He can't control his feelings when he talks. V sighed. "Let's try this again." He went to sit next to Jungkook who sat on his bed. V put a hand over the youngest hand and with his free hand he lifted Jungkook's jaw so they kept eye contact. "Tell me what's wrong." V said a lot softer but still demanding. "My brother told me he couldn't come anymore." Jungkook blurred out. He felt so small in V's hands, he felt safe. "Why did that upset you so much." V asked looking deeply into the youngest eye admiring the difference between them. "H-he's always busy but took about two weeks of every year so we could celebrate our. Birthdays together. It was always special form me." V took his hand away from the younger jaw. "Would you like to talk about it?" Jungkook nodded. "His boyfriend would always make a cake for us both and his friends would keep us company. Yoongi hyung would teach me how to make music and Hoseok hyung would go with me to the dance studio and we would dance for hours on end. Hyung and I would alway catch up and bring up childhood memories. And for two weeks long I could eat Jin hyungs delicious home made food. He would also cuddle with me a lot he reminds everyone of my mother. I really miss them." Jungkook finished. By now his head was resting on V's shoulder. "All better now bunny." Jungkook couldn't help but smile at the nick name as he nodded. "Good." "V hyung can we stay like this a little longer." "Sure thing."

It was a weird thing for both of them. Normally V wouldn't have been this gentle but it came natural with Jungkook. And Jungkook normally wouldn't have open up so soon but their was something about Taehyung and V that made him comfortable.

"Uhm Kookie. What happened." Taehyung asked looking around like a lost puppy. "Don't worry hyung. I just talked with V hyung a bit." Jungkook explains with a smile on his face. Taehyung just sighed. "You know this is the first time I have been relaxed coming back to my self. Guess V is warming up on you." "Hyung maybe your so relaxed because we cuddled he hole time." "Okay that is a surprise. I'm going to take my medication now. Is their something you want to eat as diner?" "Korean knife noodles. It's my brothers favorite." Jungkook softly said. "Already missing home I see." Jungkook shook his head. "Just my brother he's nearly always busy. It was just me and my dad at home most of the time." "Oh okay, well be glad that it was the first thing my mom thought me. I could teach you how to make it if you want." Jungkook's eye lit up at the suggestion as he nodded. "Okay we will start in about an hour. Go make your home work while you wait."