Sixtytwo

I just realized I acedently published chapter sixtythree yesterday instead of this one. sorry to the ones who got confused.
When everyone left Taehyung and Jungkook proceeded to start a make out session which got more heated as time went on. Taehyung was straddling Jungkooks things to get as close as possible to him when he felt something poke his ass. He couldn't deny that they both were getting exited for what was about to hopefully happen. "Kook let's take it to the bedroom." Taehyung whispered as Jungkook started making hickies on his neck. "Warp you legs around me." Jungkook whispered against his skin making Taehyung shiver.

Jungkook stud up and started to carry the elder to the bedroom which luckily wasn't to far. When the elder felt the soft mattress underneath him Jungkook took matters into his own hands and started palming the older true his clothes. Taehyung let soft moans escape his swollen lips as his lower part was stimulated by the younger.

It didn't take long for them to be both naked. "Green?" Jungkook asked looking the olde into his eyes. "Green." Taehyung confirmed. Just to be save Jungkook asked to use the traffic light system, so he could be sure everything was going right and enjoyable for both parties. He knew he couldn't live with the fact that he had hurt the older if it was intentional or not.

"Lay down. I need to prep you." Jungkook instructed getting a bottle of lube and a condom from his bag. He quickly poured some on his hand and smeared on Taehyungs hole. "Ready?" "Yeah." After getting the get go Jungkook pushed one finger in carefully. He made sure his movements were minimal till he was sure that Taehyung was comfortable. When Taehyung stared to moan he started to meme a bit faster making the moans in increase a bit in volume. "I'm putting in a second." Jungkook informed.

Taehyung loved how Jungkook handled him with the uttermost care. It made him feel special. This was his Jungkook not some monster who only used his body for their own pleasure. As Jungkook kept stretching he could hear the younger ask if a third finger could be added. He agreed moaning loudly when he felt Jungkooks fingers hit his prostate. "F-feels good." He smiled getting a kiss back form Jungkook.

Once Jungkook was sure the elder was stretched enough he pulled out getting a small whine from Taehyung. "I'm going in now." "Okay." Taehyung softly said as he felt Jungkooks member poking at his entrances. "Green?" "Green." Just like that Taehyung felt something enter him slowly. He didn't know it would fully fit since Jungkook had quite a big dick but he wasn't afraid. Jungkook would make sure he was okay.

"S-so big." Taehyung moaned feeling full as Jungkook bottomed out. "Please move." He whimpered. Just like that Jungkook began to move only going faster when Taehyung asked for it. Suddenly Taehyung grabbed his hand tugging at him to kiss. As his pace increased he kissed Taehyung with lust but also with love.

"I-I'm going to cum." Taehyung announced after a while. "Cum with me baby." Jungkook said increasing his pace just a bit before they both reached their climax moaning into each others mouth as they kissed.

Jungkook pulled carefully out of Taehyung before cleaning them both up and laying beside the older. "Thank you Kookie." Taehyung said with a dazed looks in his eyes as he gazed into Jungkooks. "I love you." Taehyung said nuzzling his head into Jungkooks chest. "I love you too. Now sleep. You need it." Jungkook said kissing his forehead.

This book is ending soon

Would you guys like a bonus chapter? So yes any suggestions.