Ten

The next few weeks go by pretty fast. V hasn't shown up in those weeks and Jungkook has been running track in their breaks and some free hours to try and clear his mind especially of his little crush.

"I'm back hyung." Jungkook says pretty loud as he walks into his dorm room. He went to run on the tracks again after school. "Hyung?" Jungkook asked as he got no response. He figured that Taehyung must be napping and didn't hear him.

When Jungkook walked into their room he found Taehyung with his headphones on painting on a canvas. It were now just a bunch of autumn colors and a three. Around him where a lot of small sketches. Jungkook picked up a sketch of what seemed to be Chyper. He really missed them.

"Hi Kookie. I didn't hear you come home. Sorry for the mess I have an art project do this week. Don't worry about the smell of the paint when I'm going to cook I will air out the room and put some scented candles on." Jungkook could feel his heart flutter just at how considerate Taehyung was. "Why don't we just order take out. I'm sure you're tired and I can't cook as good without help." Jungkook offered. "Okay, what you feeling like?"

After a while they both sat down to have a piece of the big (your favorite) pizza. "I saw your sketches. Your pretty good." Jungkook suddely said making Taehyung blush all shades of red. "Thank you." Taehyung said looking at the ground. He wasn't used to compliments over his work since his parents never really supported his career choice and the teacher just gave constructive critique. "Cute." Jungkook mumbled under his breath as he saw how flustered Taehyung had gotten.