Fortysix

I'm feeling generous thanks to @MikyXJeffries8080 double update today.

Enjoy

"They made me believe that what happened to me happened because I am gay. After they basically threw me on the street. My grandmother took me in. My sister lived with her at the time." V was crying at this point so much that Taehyung came out. "Kookie I'm scared of seeing them again. My sister is getting married and really wants me to be their but they are also going to be their. I can't face them. I already such a disappointment to them if they find out about V it will be worse. I really love them but they broke me when I needed them most." Taehyung kept sobbing into Jungkooks chest.

Jungkook knew something bad must have happened for Taehyung to develop a second personality. But this was worse than he could think of. "I will protect you hyung. No one is ever going to hurt you again."

When Taehyungs sobs reduced to hiccups and sniffles Jungkook took it on himself to make some hot chocolate for them both. But Taehyung didn't want to let go. So Jungkook ended up in the small kitchen with Taehyung on his back hugging him like his life depended on it.

"Hey Jungkook you forgot your... Do I want to know why your walking around with him on your back?" Jimin asked walking into the dorm. "He didn't want to let go." Jungkook simply says. "Okay, you forgot your headphones so I came to give them back." "Thanks hyung. Do you want some hot choco?" "Sure, why not."

What color should Taehyung dye his hair if he dyed it. Honestly I don't even remember what hair color I gave him for this story.