Fortyone

Jungkook woke up the next morning with a smile. He felt relieved that everything was going better at the moment. He looked over to his boyfriend and friend seeing them peacefully sleeping. Taehyung squirmed a bit as Jungkook left but quickly latching on to Jimin who was laying on the other side of him. Jungkook chuckled lightly seeing the scene unfold. Taehyung really loved cuddling.

He decided to make some breakfast for the boys since he woke up earlier than his them.

"Why does it smell like something burned." Taehyung mumbled as he slowly opened his eyes. "Oh shit." Taehyung cursed when he noticed Jungkook wasn't next to him.

He quickly ran into the small kitchen area only to find Jungkook with a burning pancake in the pan. Taehyung took action by shoving Jungkook away and turning the stove off. "Sweetie please let me do the cooking. I don't ant to wake up to a burned house." Taehyung said looking at a guilty Jungkook. "Sorry." Jungkook whispered feeling tears prick in his eyes. He felt extremely sensitive today. Especially after his episode of yesterday. "Don't worry Kook. Mistakes happen. How about I teach you how to make them?" Taehyung asked hugging his obviously said boyfriend. Jungkook looked up and nodded.

Jungkook reminded Taehyung of a baby bunny right now. It was way to cute, made his heart melt and sent him into a repeated UWU.

"What's the commotion about? " Jimin asked as he rubbed his eyes still half asleep. "And why does it smell like burned pancakes?" Taehyung saw Jungkooks lips wobble and spoke up. "Jungkookie tried making us breakfast. Isn't he the sweetest? Speaking of sweeties hows Taemin?" Taehyung asked trying to change the topic. "W-why would I know?" Jimin stuttered and his cheeks dusted a light pink. "I hear things. Now tell me all about the while I help Kookie making breakfast." Taehyung basically demand.