Twentyseven

The next morning when Taehyung wakes up he feels weird. Jungkook is not laying next to him and his head feels really fuzzy. He climbs out of bed but it feels like his body is moving on his own. He opens the curtain and sees that it's getting dark. Confused he looks at the clock. It's 19:34. Taehyung frowns. Has he slept true the day? He suddenly hears voices out side his room.

He walks out of his room seeing Jimin and Jungkook entering the dorm. "Is he okay?" Jimin asks. "I hope so. He really scared me." Jungkook sighs. "Where were you?" He can feel himself saying but it's like someone els is in control of his body. "Tae hyung." Jungkook says running to his boyfriend before hugging him. Taehyung feels nice absorbing Jungkooks warmed but he can't hug back. "Get off me kid and I told you my name. Use it." He says pushing Jungkook away harshly. "V hyung?" Jungkook says as he seems scared. "Yes, now get that true your thick skull. Don't upset me again I'm in a bad mood babyboy." V smirks grabbing Jungkook by his chin and staring into his eyes. They stand their for a short while before V let's go and walks to the kitchen.

'V? Wait I'm V right now?' Taehyung thinks confused. He never remembers what he did as V. Suddenly his vision goes dark.

"Hyung?" Taehyung hears Jungkooks voice as he slowly opens his heavy eyes. He could feel someone stroking his hair softly as he came to his senses. He gave a small smile as his vision focused on the one sitting next to him. "How do you feel hyung?" Jungkook softly asked. Taehyung focused his vision on Jungkooks purple eye which helped him stay calm. "Weird." It came out as barely a whisper but Jungkook heard him. Taehyung felt how scratchy his throat was and stated coughing. "Can you sit up hyung? I have water for you." Jungkook says before helping his hyung sit.

"I was so worried about you." Jungkook admits later that night. They were seated on the couch with Taehyung rolled up in a blanket because he didn't feel so well. Taehyung just hums as he rests his head on Jungkooks shoulder. "You fainted two times. And before you started acting weird." Taehyung lifts his head to look at Jungkook. He has a small frown on his face. Taehyung decided he wants to do something about it. He frees one of his hands from the blanket and turn Jungkook face to give him a peck. "What was that for?" Jungkook asks as a small smile crept up his face."I didn't like that frown on your face." Taehyung says resting his head in the crook of Jungkooks neck feeling a bit dizzy. "Do you know what happened to you." Jungkook asks. "I think so. My sister told me something similar happen once. It just that the two personalities I have start to fight and when it becomes to much my mind just shuts off. I will be a bit sick the next few days. My body needs to rest to return energy lost from the shut down." Taehyung softly says. "Kookie I'm dizzy." He sigh sadly. "Let's get you to bed. But only after you eat." "Kay."