Forty

A rap line chapter

"Can you two stop making out for a second. You have been sucking each other's faces ever since the concert ended." Namjoon spoke irrated. "Come on Joon don't be such a sour puss." Yoongi said resting his head onto Hoseok shoulder. "That's you hyung." Namjoon deadpanned making the oldest pout. "You just miss Jin hyung, don't you?" Hoseok asked. Namjoon nodded. He really missed his boyfriend and Jungkook. Being on tour without them was hell if he wasn't on stage. Especially when his two band mates were constantly making out.

Hoseok engulfed their Maknae in a hug making Yoongi pout more. "Come on hyung. We can't let our Maknae feel sad." Hoseok said making Yoongi groan before leaving the room with a blank face

"Did I do something wrong?" Hoseok asked. He didn't know why Yoongi suddenly left. He may not show it but when Yoongi does these kind of things he feels really insecure about their relationship. Yoongi was someone who did not like to talk or even show how he was feeling. He would when Hoseok was around but even then sometimes he would lock it up.

"Don't worry hyung. You know how Yoongi Hyung is. He probably doesn't know how to deal with the situation." Namjoon said petting his hyungs hair. "Your probably right." Hoseok sighed.

About 5 minutes later the hotel room opened. Both boys looked up to see Yoongi entering with ice cream. "Here." He said handing them both a cone. Hoseok had gotten strawberry and chocolate with sprinkles on top and Namjoon two vanilla bolls with a Ryan cookie. "I saw a Ryan ice cream shop when we went to the hotel." Yoongi shyly admits. "Thank you hyung." Namjoon smiles showing his dimples. "Thanks." Hoseok said pecking Yoongi's cheek. Even if they been dating for 3 year Yoongi still gets flustered by the small action. "N-no problem." Yoongi stutters eating his own chocolate mint ice. Both Hoseok and Namjoon decided to ignore it not wanting to see a angry Yoongi at the moment and just enjoyed their ice cream with some small talk.