Sixteen

"Did you guys really just go to the shopping center just to buy me a present?" Jungkook asked shook when he received presents from his friend. Both boys nodded. "Wow. Thank you guys." Jungkook had received a cute stuffed bunny with a white shirt on and a bunny eared come from Jimin and a pack of scented candles he had mentioned he liked and a pocket sized portrait of him and his brother from Taehyung. "When did you make this hyung." "In my free periods. A few teachers were sick." Too say Jungkook eas impressed would be an understatement.

"Dinner is ready." Suddenly came from the small kitchen.

"Come on guys Jin hyung is an incredible cook." Jungkook said dragging Taehyung and Jimin to the kitchen.

"Thanks for cooking Jin hyung." Jungkook thanked Jin. "Of course I would cook for you. I wouldn't want you to live of fast food." Jin said as he handed Jungkook his plate. "I won't hyung. Taehyung is an amazing cook and is nice enough to cook for us both and sometimes Jimin hyung too." Jungkook said making Taehyung blush. "He even thought me how to make Korean knife noodles." "Oh I see. Well I have to judge that for myself." Jin smiled.

At dinner Taehyung got so nervous again V showed up in the middle. But no one minded his presence. They all knew what was up with it and didn't want to make the boy feel more uncomfortable than he already was. But what they didn't expect was the increased flirting towards Jungkook who was oblivious as ever.

"You have something on your cheek baby boy." V said as he swept his thumb over Jungkooks lips. "Thank you." Jungkook said as he continued eating.

"Guys why don't we play a game, like truth or dare." Jimin suggested with a slight smirk. "Sounds fun." Hoseok said immediately knowing what Jimin was planning.