Sixty

When Taehyung came back home he was exhausted. The constant change in his personality was mentally draining on him. And walking around with two hyper people while you have no energy to begin with is physically draining. So after he put all his new closets away he dropped dead on his bed ready to sleep.

When he opened his eyes again Jungkook was running his hand true his hair as he softly sang. "Hi Ggukkie." He softly sighed as he sat up leaning his head on the younger shoulder. "Dirty blond suits you." "It will be back to brown in no time." V sarcastically commented. "It just make me want to bend you over since you be looking all sexy and stuff." Taehyung groaned in annoyance as he was back to himself. "Did you say something Gguk?" "It's nothing important." Jungkook sighed. "This is making you really tired isn't it." Taehyung softly hummed. "Let's order take out. I'm hungry."

After Jungkook was done with his homework Taehyung felt a lot better. V didn't stick around anymore leaving him at peace.

"What is in the box?" Jungkook asked as he saw Taehyung sitting in front of a carton box. "Brand clothes. My sister send me a hole batch every year for my birthday since I can't afford my favorite clothing brand after I got kicked out. She is really a sweetheart." "Let me guess it's full of Gucci." "You know me too well."

"Tae hyung. I wanted to talk about something serious with you." Jungkook asks as the room tenses up. "About what?" Taehyung asks not knowing why his boyfriend got so tense. "Are you okay with having sexs?"