Twentyfive

Time went bye quickly as today was Namjoons birthday. And Jungkook was stocked. "Come on hyung if we go now we will be able to wish him happy birthday before they go on stage." Jungkook said practically jumping up and down. Taehyung chuckled at the boy as he tried to stay calm. He didn't want to forget the night because he was to nervous.

 He didn't want to forget the night because he was to nervous

"You look cute

"You look cute." Jungkook said grabbing Taehyungs hand. "You don't look bad either. Now come on Soonhoon hyungs are waiting."

"Finally." Jihoon muttered as he saw the two boys approaching them. "Soonie, their here." He said too his boyfriend sitting behind the stirring wheel. "Tell them to hurry up. Do you even know how much traffic theirs going to be?" Soonyoung said sighing at the thought.

"Get in losers." Jihoon said when the boys arrived at the car. "Nice to see you too hyung." Jungkook chuckled. "Now let's go I want to see my brother."

"Happy birthday hyung." Jungkook said bear hugging his brother who was going into makeup. "Kookie. Can't breath." Jungkook let his brother go as he smiled sheepishly. "Sorry." "Thanks for the wishes but I'm kind of running late so I will see you later." Namjoon said before running to the stylist.

I'm not sure if I can update daily anymore. But I will try.