Thirtyfive

When Jungkook arrives home he can see his boyfriends working hard again. "Hi Tae baby." He says softly kissing the older cheek. "Here." Jungkook says now sitting next to him. Taehyung looks up confused as he sees Jungkooks hand in front of him with a piece of apple. "You need to eat at least something." Taehyung smiles at him and takes the piece.

Taehyung kept working as Jungkook fed him. He felt relaxed in his presence. "How about we go on a date when your done?" Jungkook suddenly asked. "Sounds amazing." Taehyung smiles

The next few days go with out a hitch. Taehyung took his medication and sometimes more than needed to keep V quiet. It work well till it didn't.

Taehyung hadn't been feeling well that morning. He was pretty lethargic the hole morning. Jungkook had just shrugged it of as the aftermath of all those late nights to catch up. "Come on hyung we need to leaf for school." Jungkook said kissing his boyfriends forehead. Taehyung slowly got up from the couch he was laying. As he sat up he felt himself sway a bit and his vision went blurry. As he tried to stand he felt something els come up with him. Before he knew it he empty his stomach.

Jungkooks eye widened as he saw his boyfriend suddenly throw up. He quickly grabbed a bin for the elder to vomit in. "Tae hyung are you okay." Jungkook asked as the older finally stop dry having. Taehyung just looked at Jungkook with hazy vision before passing out.

I just really love angst