Fiftyeight

Taehyung was confused when he woke up. He still needed to adapt to his new apartment. But why was he sleeping on the couch? He looked at the clock. '11:30'. He slowly started to panic till he remembered that he didn't need to go to school. He sighed sadly and started making breakfast.

As he ate he felt even worse not seeing or hearing Jungkook near him. He missed the bunny boy's presence in the morning.

After he did his morning routine he heard the bell ring. "Hi guys. Jungkook isn't here." Taehyung said when he saw Chyper and Jin standing in front of him. "We know." Yoongi said. "We're friends now. We don't need Jungkook to be here so we can visit you." Hoseok said with a bright smile. "Oh, okay. Come in." Taehyung said.

"Where is your smile? It's way to gloomy in here." Jin said as they entered the apartment. Taehyung just shrugged. "How did you know where my apartment is?" Taehyung asked sitting down with the boys. "Kookie send us the address and asked if we could cheer you up." "I don't think it's going to work." Taehyung sighed. "Well take your medication with you were going out." Namjoon said. "And no buts." Jin added. "Fine let's go." Taehyung said going to the door after he grabbed his jacket from the racket near the door. "Did you grab your medication?" Yoongi asked. "I off my medication. It didn't work well for me."