Fiftyseven

"Hyung we got to go now." Jungkook yelled as Taehyung grabbed his portfolio. "I ready." Taehyung said nearly stumbling out the door of his new apartment. Jungkook had come to get him to go to the Big Hit studios.

"Are you nervous?" Jungkook asked as they stud in front of the Big Hit studio. "Does it show?" "Yeah, a bit. Your trembling." Jungkook said lacing their hands together. "Let's go."

"And?" Jungkook asked as Taehyung came out of his job interview. They had informed further about what Yoongi had said and Taehyung was lucky enough to have Chyper backing him up. "Now we wait." Taehyung sighed glad the nerve racking interview was over. "Let's go back to the apartment. I have a feeling V is going to come out."

Taehyung was right seeing that as soon as the apartment door closed V came out. "He better not have messed up that interview." V grumbled. Jungkook touched his shoulder making him flinch. "Your tense. Lay down." "Why would I." V grumbled flinching again when Jungkook touched him but this time he pinned the boy to the wall in reflex.

"Sorry." V said lowering his head in shame. "It's okay. Now lay. I'm giving you a massage." Jungkook smiled. "How... how are you still with me even though I'm such a pain in the ass?" "Your not a pain in the ass but if you want I could be on in your ass." Jungkook comment making V blush. "You think you can dominate me kid?" He asked trying to cover up how flustered he had gotten. "I may be your baby boy but I can bend you over if needed." Jungkook smirks. "Now go lay down." V is left with no other choice than obey.

Should their be smut?