five

Taehyung took a deep breath. "I have a split personality. And V is a other part of me that came to excites after..." "I don't need the hole story just the basic so I can help you. If your not comfortable telling me it's okay." He reassured. "V is a more dominant part of me. He can be really dangerous. The thing is I don't really remember what happens when he's their." Taehyung told Jungkook keeping his eyes down. "I need to take my medication." Taehyung said walking to the bathroom.

Jungkook sighed. Why did Taehyung this ball of energy have to suffer this much.

"Jungkookie?" Taehyung called out. "C-can I have an other hug." He asked quite nervous. Normally people wouldn't want to be near him anymore after they knew how messed up he was. But Jungkook was definitely one of a kind. Nobody has offered to help him except the doctor and his mom but for them it was their job to worry about him and help. Jungkook was something different. "Of course." Jungkook said giving his bunny like smile while opening his arms for Taehyung.

"Tae-hyung do you want to watch a movie?" Jungkook asked after a while. They were just cuddling and they couldn't say they didn't like it. Taehyung felt small and save in Jungkooks hold and Jungkook felt the need to protect him. "Sure." Taehyung mumbled. "I'll be right back."

'He's hot, if you don't make a move on him I will.' Taehyung heard V's voice ring true his head. For some reason it didn't bother him as much today. Maybe it was because he felt relaxed now.

'Yeah you're right but I don't make a chance. We both don't. You scared him.' Taehyung sighed at the realization. 'He's probably not even gay or even queer for that matter.'

"What are you think about hyung?" Jungkooks voice rang true the room making Taehyung snap back to reality. "Are you queer?" Taehyung suddenly blurred out quickly covering his mouth. His face was beat red by now. Jungkook just smiled at him. "I'm gay how about you." "I'm bi." Taehyung managed to whisper out still embarrassed. "Well now we can be twats together. No what kind of movie do you want to watch?"