Forthynine

I feel a lot better today

"You okay?" Jungkook asked coming into the living room with two cups of hot choco. "Yeah, just surprised." "Want to tell me why?" "One of my brothers just called me asking me for advice." "What kind of advice?" Jungkook asked sipping choco as Taehyung leant on him. "He asked 'how do you know what your sexuality is?'" Jungkook nearly chocked on his drink. "What?" "I couldn't believe it too. I'm meeting him in two days."

"Why do look so down?" Taehyung asked Jimin ,who was slumped over the lunch table, the next day. "And what's with the sun glasses?" Jungkook added. Jimin took He glassed off relieving his red puffy eye. "OMG Why have you been crying hyung?" Taehyung asked worried. "Taemin." "What happened?" "I confessed to him but he was just ignoring me the hole time I was talking. He didn't even hear half the words I was saying." Jimin sniffled. "Jimin I think he's coming this way?" Jungkook warned. "It's hyung to you brat." Jimin scolded as he put his sunglasses back on.

"Hi Jimin. I'm sorry about this morning. Minho accidentally blasted extremely loud music into my ear making me half deaf for sometime and an annoying ring in my ear." "Are you okay?" Jimin asked he couldn't help but care even if he wanted to be mad. "Yeah the ringing has subsided. Can we talk in private for a while?" Jimin felt his face become hot. "S-Sure."

Taemin took the blushing boy to a empty classroom. "Jimin. Please don't interrupt me because if you do I'm scared that I won't be able to find the courage to tell you." "Okay." Jimin said as he watched a nervous Taemin. "Okay so Jimin the first time I saw you I actually thought that your were pretty hot but when I got to know you I realized that pretty face of yours also has a great personality. And as time went on I realized that I was falling for you. "Park Jimin I really like you and I want to ask you to be my boyfriend." A few tears rolled over Jimins face. Did that actually just happen? "Please don't cry. You don't have to return the feeling. We can still be friends." Taemin started to ramble panicked. Jimin just smiled and stopped him by giving a small inccount peck on the others lips. "I really like you two. I actually was sad because I confessed to you but you didn't hear me. I thought that you were ignoring me." Taemin smiled at the smaller and gave a kiss back. One where they both felt sparks.

Suddenly cheers were heard form the door. All Jimins and Taemins friend stud their taking pictures and videos as they cheered. "My ship is sailing!" Minho yelled