Fiftyfour

Jimin could finally go home after he rested for few a day in the hospital. He couldn't wait till he got back. Taemin had promised him to stay and care for him. Now that his roommate got send to a mental hospital after being arrested he would be all alone if it wasn't for Taemin and his friends.

"I'm so glad this is all over." Jimin sighed as Jungkook helped him sit down on the couch. He had a big cut on his stomach which still wasn't completely healed. "Where is Tae?" "I don't know. He told me that he would come later since he was asked to the principals office." Jungkook said. "Tae? At the principals office? That can't be right." Jimin commented.

Just then the front door closed with a loud tug. "Hey, Tae hyung." Jungkook greeted before finding himself pinned against the wall in a intense make out session. "Well that's a greeting." Jimin muttered watching his friends make out.

"Is something troubling you hyung?" Jungkook asked parting his lips. Not that he minded the aggressive action it just wasn't in Taehyungs nature. "Just kiss me." A deep voice growled. "V hyung?" "Shut up and kiss me." "No. What's bothering you. Tell me first." Jungkook demanded. V rolled his eyes. "Fine. Taehyung is sad because he is at risk of being send away from school."

"What!?!" Jimin and Jungkook asked confused. "What do you mean send away from school?" Jimin asked. "After your idiot roommate got arrested the school made a new policie for everyone that's mentally unstable. Their doing a screening of the student body." V explained. "Can we kiss now?" V whined. "Sure. Let me get hyung to his dorm first." Jungkook said getting a pout from his hyung. He loved seeings V's softer side. "Thanks for saving me for the mental image of you two doing god knows what." Jimin sassed getting a growl from V.

Jungkook smiled as he came back inside to a pouty V. All you needed to give the older boy was love and affection and Jungkook surely didn't mind it. "Kiss?" V asked a bit on the shy side. It was a bit outside of his comfort zone but he was glad that he could be more vulnerable with Jungkook instead of threatening to hurt someone. "Like promised." Jungkooks smiled.