Fortythree

A second chapter today because I haven't been posting regularly.

"Ugh you guys are still here." V said irritated as he walked into the living room. Right now he couldn't stand the two. He had some trust issues with Jungkook and Jimin was just plainly annoying.

Jungkook felt himself tense up. V was back. It's not that he didn't want him around but their had been some issues involving him. "Hi." Jungkook shyly said. V just glared at him before leaving the room.

Jungkook felt he heart break. He just been rejected by his boyfriend. Their was no babyboy or flirting. "You okay?" Jimin asked seeing how Jungkook felt. "Yeah, I'm fine. It's just that things have gotten so fucking complicated with V. He would normally flirt with me or call me all kinds of pet names. But now he's just a asshole and Taehyung is having a hard time because of him." "Well how about we go to the dance studio to release some stress and frustration." Jimin suggested. "That might be your best idea since I know you hyung." "Should I be offended?" Jimin asked. "Maybe." Jungkook said cheekily before darting to the door.

"YAH, JEON JUNGKOOK!" Jimin yelled before going after the boy.

50 shades of purple (Taekook)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें