Thirty

Taehyung had left the room for a snack leaving Jungkook and the painting alone. Jungkook walked closer to the painting. It was a self portrait of Taehyung. But what scared him was that it looked like two different faces. On the right side you could see a small smile and scared eyes but on the left side their was an slight evil grin and in the eye was a bit of red. "Is that how Taehyung sees himself?" Jungkook asked softly. He really wanted to help the boy but he didn't know how.

"Do you like what you see?" A deep voice asked. "Hyung." Jungkook said seeing Taehyung standing in the door. Taehyung walked closers and looked him straight in the eye. "I'm sorry. I know I'm making you worry." "Don't worry. I just want you to be happy. And if that's accomplished by me working ever second I would do it."

"He's lying." V's voice suddenly rang to his head. "He does love you. Just like your parents and brothers." Taehyung ignored the voice. "Kookie, I'm scared." Jungkook hugged the older. "I'm scared of my self." He softly admitted softly in the youngest hold. "Let go of him he is just going to hurt you like the others." Taehyung held Jungkook closer. He felt save in his hold. "Let go!" Suddenly Taehyung felt himself pushing Jungkook way with all his force. "Jungkook." Taehyung gasped seeing his boyfriend land on his painting. "Are you okay. I'm sorry I didn't mean to do that." "I'm okay." Jungkook groaned. "But what was that about? I bet I looked like a cartoon." Jungkook tried to lighten the mood.

After Taehyung helped Jungkook he went for a walk he needed some fresh air. "What do you want? Why are you fighting me." Taehyung whispered. It was getting dark and only a few people where on the streets. "I'm here to protect you. I'm here to help you. He's going to end up hurting you and it will be worse that the first time." V sneered. "I thought you like him?" Taehyung asked out loud. "You also liked them. And look where we are now. They hurt you and he's going to do worse." "Please stop." Taehyung whispered. "I will. For now."