Sixtyfour

To make up for my stupid mistake of publishing sixtythree before sixtytwo and because I'm going to Paris on Monday with school and probably won't have the time to upload all week I am going to give you a double update.

It's been 4 years and V stoped existing. He didn't disappear though. It's like both his and Taehyungs personalities melted together over time. He wasn't needed the protection V gave anymore. The doctors and therapists consider Taehyung cured.

Things went well over the years. Chyper won all kind of trophy's. The only one whining about it being Hoseok saying Yoongi likes the trophy's better than him. Namjoon and Jin are engaged now. Jin opened his own restaurant. Jungkook and Jimin both graduated college. Jimin opening his own dance studio with the younger bunny. Jungkook had given up his dream of being a singer so he could be with Taehyung instead of barley see him while being a trainee. Taehyung had earned the position of head creative director and made several quality MV's and a lot more.

And today was the day Jungkook moved in with Taehyung.

"Kook help me!" Taehyung called out nearly buckling under the weight of the box he had in his hands. "I got it hyung." "What is in their?" Taehyung asked. "Uhm, I think it's my training weights." Jungkook mumbled.

"Hi guys. Sorry that we're late." Jimin called out making both boys turn their heads. He and Taemin had promised to help them with moving. "We got a little caught up." Taemin said smirking. Taehyung snorted at the two. It was obvious that both were quite sexually active. "Alright just garb some boxes and bring them to my apartment." He instructed.

Before they could even pick up something an other car pulled up. "Hi guys. What's with all the boxes?" Hoseok said happily. "I'm moving in hyung." Jungkook smiled. "I will help." He cheered. "Also let Yoongi hyung sleep. He had barely slept this week." Hoseok said pointing to the baby bleu and purple mob of hair on the backseat.

It took about an half hour for all the boxes to brought into the apartment since Jungkook didn't have much and probably half of the thing would be plain shirts. "I'm going to check on Yoongi hyung. Hopefully he didn't wake up will I was gone." "Okay were going to order pizza what do you want?" Taehyung said walking Hoseok out so he could hear the answer. "Pepperoni and Yoongi meat."

"Hi Yoongs. You need to wake up." Hoseok said shaking his boyfriend a bit. Yoongi opened one eye to look up at Hoseok. "M'tired." He slurred his voice heavy with his daegu satori. "I know baby but you have to eat. How about I carry you to the apartment?" Hoseok offered. "M'kay."

"Is hyung okay? I know he's always sleepy but I have never seen him this tired." Jungkook asked when they were eating. Yoongi would constantly nod off. Sometimes even mid cueing. "Yeah. It's insomnia. Don't worry though we got stronger sleep pills for him." Hoseok said cupping Yoongi's head so he wouldn't lean forward.

After everyone left Taehyung and Jungkook decided to cuddle against each other. "Kook you know I love you right?" Taehyung asked cuddling closer to the muscle pig. "Yeah I know. But who wouldn't love me." Jungkook joked getting a shove from Taehyung. "I'm just joking. I love you too. And I'm glad I could finally move in." "Me too. I want to spend every hour of the day with you." "And one day I will marry the love of my live and start a family with him." Jungkook said his eyes twinkling as he looked at Taehyung.

Even after 4 years Taehyung still couldn't help but be mesmerized by the boy's purple eye. "I purple you." "I purple you too." Jungkook answered back before kissing his boyfriend passionately.

The end

Their is going to be a bonus chapter.