Sixtythree

Early update. It's 8:45 AM here and I'm at school where I found out that my first period got canceled. So I had time to finish this chapter.

When Jungkook woke up he was met with an empty bed. He quickly got out searching for his hyung.

"How are you?" Jungkook asked voice still laced with sleep as he back hugged the elder. "I feel great but my ass hurts." Jungkook chuckled at that. "I'm glad to see you happy." Taehyung pecked him after turning the stove down. "Go sit. Breakfast is done."

"I missed this." Jungkook comments when they were done with their breakfast. "What do you mean?" Taehyung asked as he did the dishes. "I miss having you around in the morning and your cooking. I also missed back hugging you when you cook." "Me too. I feel so lonely without you here." "I could just move in." Jungkook blurs out. "No." "Why not?" "I want you to finish school first, okay. Besides you don't have a job so how do you expect to pay your part of the rent." Taehyung says. "So if I got this right. I can move in when I finish school and find a job." Jungkook clarifies for him self. "Yes." Taehyung answers pecking him. "Now get to school. It's getting late. And I need to get to work."

Taehyung takes a deep breath. He is standing in front of the Big Hit building. He can't wait to start working on the project that was sent to him but he's also nervous.

"Taehyung just enter the building." Taehyung hears Yoongi behind him making him whip around. "You scared me hyung." Yoongi chuckles at how dramatically Taehyung clutches his chest. "Good luck kid."

Taehyung enters the building going instantly to the reseptsonsist as he and Yoongi part ways. "Excuse me where can I..." The woman behind the desk doesn't even let him finish. "You must be a new trainee. Your way to handsome to be a idol. Why didn't you choose to be a model?" "Sorry, miss but I'm not a trainee. I'm the new creative director assistant. I would like you to show me where the creative directors office is located." Taehyung calmly says. The woman blushes in embarrassment. "Second door on the left on the third floor." She says softly. "Thank you." He nicely says before going his merry way.

50 shades of purple (Taekook)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें