Fiftynine

"What are we going to do?" Taehyung asked with a deeper voice. Now that he was of medication his personality's switched way more than normal leaving huge holes in his memories. "V?" Namjoon asked getting a nod from the boy. "Well Kook told us how much you love fashion so we're getting you a make over." Hoseok chimed. He and Jin were probably the most exited. "I don't love fashion. Taehyung does. I just have a mild appreciation for it." V bluntly said.

After they entered the first store Taehyung looked around confused. How did he get here? "Tae it's okay we brought you here. We're going shopping. And don't worry it's on us." Yoongi said calmly after notching the boys panic. "Oh, okay." "Now let's go." Jin said dragging him further the store in.

"You should dye your hair." Hoseok commented. "I bet red will look awesome on you. Or dirty blond." "Maybe pink." Jin added. "I could use a positive change." Taehyung sighed.

Before he knew it he was at a hair salon waiting for the hair dresser to finish.

'"이름, 이름!" sorry bae
"발음, 발음!" sorry bae
"딕션, 딕션, 딕션!" sorry bae
"Oh, face not an idol" sorry bae
숨쉬고 있어서 I'm sorry bae
너무 건강해서 I'm sorry bae
방송합니다 I'm sorry bae
Errthing errthing errthing
Sorry bae'

Taehyungs phone rang. (Guess the song) "hi Taeyong." Taehyung smiles as his sister was seen on the other side of this video call.

"Are you getting your hair done? Are you finally going to dye it?" Taeyong asked exited.

"Yeah. I hope it will look good." Taehyung sighed. "Why did you call?"

"Nearly forgot. I let you present get delivered to your apartment. It's early this year because I will be out of the country with your birthday." Taeyong smiled.

"Thank you noona." "Is that your sister?" Jin asked from behind him. "Yeah. Taeyong noona this is Jin hyung."

Both greeted each other politely just before Taeyong gasped. "Taehyung aren't those the rappers that you like so much?" She asked pointing behind him. 

"Yeah. Jungkookies brother is one of them." Taehyung smiled. "I miss him I won't see him for an other few hours." Taehyung sighed.

"Oh I got to go but say hi to all of the, for me."

Bye noona."