Twentyone

"Your what?!?" Jin and Namjoon yelled while Yoongi and Hoseok exchanged money. "Did you guys make a bet on this?" Jungkook asked getting two nods. "That was real fast. I honestly didn't think you would confess that fast." Namjoon commented. "Our Kookie is growing up." Jin fake cried making Jungkook sigh.

In the mean time Taehyung was in their shared bedroom painting with headphones on. He was working on a school project. All he had to do was make a portrait of someone with colors that express their feelings. Taehyung had asked if he could take some photos of Jungkook for this project when they were walking back for their date. Jungkook had taken him to a small cafe a bit further from campus than the popular ones so this one was less crowded. It had been a nice first date.

As Taehyung began painting his sketch the only color that really stud out was purple. He tried to mimic Jungkook's bright purple eye, which stud out the most. The back ground was pastel shades of purple with some pink. And Jungkook him self was dressed in dark colors.

Just pretend one of his eyes is purple and the background is pastel purple pink

Just pretend one of his eyes is purple and the background is pastel purple pink. (Found it on pinterest but that artist is twitter based @/ boredmegane )

"Babe? Jin hyung cooked for us. Are you coming to eat?" Jungkook asked as he stud in the door way. "And you might want to put on a shirt. Not that I'm complaining." Jungkook joked. It wasn't the first time Taehyung painted shirtless. He just didn't want his Gucci shirts to get dirty. So he would wear worn out sweat pants and no shirts. "Yeah yeah I'm coming." Taehyung smiled putting his things away. "Did you take your medication?" "Yeah I did. Don't worry Kookie. I'm okay thanks to you." Taehyung said putting on a shirt.