Fiftyfive

These were right under each other on my Pinterest feed.

That night Taehyung laid wide awake snuggled against Jungkooks bare chest. He watched the bunnies sleeping face as he was in deep thought. What was he going to do if he got sent away from school. He had been saving up to go this school ever since he decided he wanted to do art. And with no support form his parents that was really hard. He wouldn't have enough moneys to live and he didn't want to bother his sister.

"What am I going to do. I can't survive on my own." Taehyung sighed before getting out of bed.

He had been applying to part time jobs so he could also study but most of his money came either from working on his grandmothers farm or art he sold. He would have enough to live for about a year if he could find a place cheep enough.

"What are you thinking about?" Jungkooks voice startled him out of his thoughts. "Nothing much." "It wouldn't be nothing much if you were sleeping at the moment. Now tell me what's wrong." Jungkook said massaging he tense shoulders a bit. "If I get send away from school I won't be able to care for my self long enough to get a decent job since I won't have my diploma backing me up." Taehyung sighed. "Come back to bed. We will think of a solution together when we're more awake, okay." Taehyung just nodded and let Jungkook lead him back to bed.

"It will be alright. Trust me in that." Jungkook muttered Before they went to sleep. Both Taehyung and V felt save with Jungkook which was quite a new feeling for both. But they couldn't help but love it.