Twentynine

"Hello, Taehyung-ah." Doctor Kwon greeted as he saw the younger boy. "What are you doing here? Your appointment is next week." "My prescription came early." "Oh, okay. You don't look so good. Are you okay?" The doctor asked seeing that Taehyung was a bit pale. "I'm okay. Just a bit on the tired side. I had a shut down." Taehyung sheepishly admitted. He did know that he looked so bad. "That doesn't sound to good. If you want we can move your appointment to now." Taehyung looked up at Jungkook for an answer. "Go I will get us something to eat. Call me when your done."

"So, who was that?" Doctor Kwon asked. "Jungkook, my boyfriend." Taehyung said blushing slightly. "Did anything change drastically when he became your boyfriend?" Taehyung thought for a bit before shaking his head. "Not that I can think of." The Doctor scribbled something on his note pad before sparking questions again. "Did anything in particular happen before you shut down?" "We went to a concert and I was scared to lose the memories of the night because I would to nervous and V would come out. After I was extremely exhausted and kind of blacked out. Jimin and Jungkook said I spaced out and then started switching between personalities. I can't really remember anything for them on except no being able to move and how scared I was. According to them I passed out and when I came to... I was V. But the thing that terrifies me is that I remember it. I remember being V. I remember being able to feel, see and hear everything but having no control over my body. I passed out again and woke up sick." Taehyung finish his story feeling his hands tremble as he watched doctor Kwon scribble some more things. "Have you been hearing V's voice or has he showed up after that?" Taehyung shakes his head saying no. "Its only been two days." "My conclusion is that your in a battle with yourself but you need to find out why. This is something you need to figure out by yourself I can only give advice."

Taehyung had been in deep thought since his session with doctor Kwon. Why would he be in a battle with him self? And how is he going to figure this out? These questions swirled around his head as he was mindlessly painting. It was like his hands had a mind of their own.

He didn't notice that Jungkook had been watching him. Clearly worried. Jungkook saw how his painting formed and it kind of scared him what he saw.