Eleven

"Good morning it's an amazing day and the sun is shining brighter than yesterday." Taehyung nearly yelled as he straddled Jungkook preparing to tickle him awake. It became a regular thing for Taehyung to wake up his sleep like a stone roommate this way.

"Leave me Taehyung." "Yah you may be half sleeping but you still need too use honorifics." Taehyung teased as he lightly threw a cushion at the younger. "Hyung let me sleep." "No we both have class in 2 hours." "But my morning classes got canceled and yours too." Jungkook murmured rubbing his eyes. "Yes it's 10 o'clock. I let you sleep in a bit." Taehyung said getting of the boy. "Get yourself a shirt breakfast is ready." Taehyung said before leaving the room.

Not too long after the door bell went off. "Who's at the door at this hour?" Jungkook mumbled as he went to the door. "I swear if it's Jimin he's going to get a fist full. It's not the best day or time to piss me off." Just as he reached the door someone rang the bell again.

"Happy birthday little bro." Namjoon yelled as he blew a party proper in Jungkooks face. Jungkook blinked a few times. He was ready to beat the shit out of the one disturbing him at this hour but now he was truly confused. "Aren't you suppose to be on tour?" "Yeah we negotiated with the mangers and we get a few days off if we did a extra fan meet in Seoul." Namjoon smiled. "Are you going to let us in or are you just going to stand here looking confused." Yoongi butted in.

"Kookie who's at the door?" Taehyung yelled from their room buttoning his button up.

"It's my brother and a few friends." Jungkook yelled back.

Taehyung came in to the room and nearly got a heart attack. "Uhm Jungkook I thought you said that your brother came over. Not freaking Chyper. "Oh yeah that right totally forgot you were a fan. This is my brother Namjoon and I think you know his friends already."

Just than the door bell went off again. "I'll go." Taehyung said a s he snapped back too reality.

"Hay Jimin hyung. Who's this?" Taehyung asked looking at the broad shoulders man standing next to Jimin. "I have no idea but he was here when I was coming over for breakfast." "I'm Soekjin. I'm here for Jungkook." "Well come in." Taehyung said letting both males in.

"Happy birthday Kookie." Jin said engulfing Jungkook into a bone crushing hug. "Jin Hyung? I tough you got exams?" "It got rescheduled because of a mistake in the tests. I still don't understand why my school gives exams at the begging of the year."

"Wait a second. It's your birthday today?" Taehyung asked. "Why didn't you tell us Kook." Jimin whined. "I would have baked a cake." Taehyung said. "Sorry guys. I didn't want to tell anybody because I was sad my brother couldn't come over and I didn't want a constant reminder." "Well go get ready we have school in one and a half hour." Taehyung ushered. "Oh shit." Jungkooks eye widened at the reminder. "Language." Jin yelled after him.