Thirtyfour

Taehyung was glad that when he woke up he didn't hear V. All he could here were Jungkooks light snores and feel Jungkooks well built chest under his head and an arm around his waist. Taehyung straddled Jungkook before giving the boy kisses all over his face.

Jungkook opened his eyes and was met with a giggling Taehyung straddling him while giving tiny kisses all over his face. He couldn't help the smile creeping up on him. "Good morning hyung." He softly said in a deep morning voice. But it was nothing compared to Taehyungs morning voice. "Morning. Breakfast?" "Sounds perfect." Jungkook said before he pecked Taehyungs lips making the older blush slightly.

When Jungkook finished his morning routine he made his way into the kitchen to see Taehyung flipping a pancake. He decided to come closer and back hug the older. "What ya cooking good looking." "Pancakes. Could you cut up some fruit for me?" Jungkook pecked Taehyungs cheek. "Anything for you."

This was their absolute bliss. Everything was peaceful. No drama. Jungkook felt happy that Taehyung felt at peace this morning and would do anything to make sure it stayed that way. He didn't want a repeat of yesterday night. The sudden attack had scared the living hell out of him. "What ya thinking about bunny?" Taehyung asked putting the plates with pancakes on the table. "Nothing much, just about how good you look." "Can you be anymore cheesy. By the way Jimin is coming over for breakfast." Taehyung said putting a third plate on the table." "Great. My morning routine could be done in a few minutes after teasing midget hyung." Jungkook joke. "Yah, show respect towards your elders Ggukkie-ah." Taehyung smiled as he playfully scolded Jungkook.

This was their perfect peaceful morning before getting dragged by the outside world.

"Minnie hyung is here." Taehyung said hearing someone nock in the door,

"Good morning Tae and tree with bunny teeth." Jimin greeted the two boy. "Are you two okay? I heard commotion in here yesterday but I didn't want to interrupt to accidentally you two doing things." "Yeah were fine I just had a panic attack." Taehyung clarity. Jimin engulfed the boy into a hug. Taehyung hugged back loving hugs. "Let's eat now."