Fiftyone

"I can geuss that it went well." Jungkook commented as he saw Taehyung walk in with a big smile. "Yup." Suddenly Jungkook started blinking really fast almost tearing up. "Are you okay Kook?" Taehyung asked concerned. "Yawn it's just my new lens is bothering me."  "Lens?" Taehyung asked confused. "Yeah a side effect of my purple eye color. Geuss love really make blind." Taehyung giggled at the comment. "Your so corny." "Admit. You love it." "Yeah I do."

"Tae hyung I took my lens out so I would probably bump into a lot of things. My glasses are being made at the moment. I got a new prescription." Jungkook said walking out of his room nearly bumping into the couch but luckily Taehyung caught him in time. "I don't like you getting hurt." Taehyung pouted. Jungkook kisses the pout. "I'm okay Babe."

"What did I walk into." Jimin said closing the front door. "How do you manage to come in so quietly?" Taehyung questions getting a shrug from Jimin. "OMG. Kook what happened to your eye. It looks a lot bright than normal." "I took my lens out." Jungkook said backing away from his hyung who was now standing way to close to his face. "Lens?" "My purple eye is partly blind. Pretty strong perspiration. The lens damped the color a bit making it more dull." Jungkook explains. "You know what I noticed. Your eye gets either brighter or duller when your mood changes." Taehyung says. "But I like it better without the lens."

"How did it go with your brother? I almost forgot why I came here in the first place." Jimin chuckled. "It went well. He hasn't changed a bit. Expect his appearance. He is still a sensitive baby. And he likes this boy who's in his class but he's very confused and sca... you know what I shouldn't spill all the details over his personal life. How are you and Taemin?" "Great actually. He took me on a date yesterday to a cat cafe. It was pretty romantic and the cat were so cute. To bad my allergies had to ruin it. I kept sneezing so Taemin took me home and we watched a movie." Jimin started rambling and totally be forgot the last topic.

"You didn't want to tell him, did you?" Jungkook asked as soon as Jimin left. "I'm not ready." Taehyung sighed. "It's okay. Just take your time." Jungkook said kissing his temple. "I'm going to finish my homework now."

50 shades of purple (Taekook)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara