Twentyfour

"Tae Hyung I'm bored." Jungkook whined as Taehyung kept sketching. Jungkook had been whining for his attention for over a half hour now and his patience was running thin. "What do you want Jungguk!" He said angrier than expected. Jungkook froze in a instant. "S-sorry. I just wanted..." Jungkook said with his head turned down. "No, No. I'm sorry. I shouldn't have yelled." Taehyung said turning around too cub the younger face. A blush took over Jungkook face. "What did you want?" Taehyungs voice was a lot softer and welcoming now. "I wanted to talk. We're boyfriends but we don't really know each other. The last days my friends have told you a lot about me but I don't know you that well. Just ... tell me something." Taehyung let go of his face and climb on the bed laying next to the boy.

"Something about me. Let's see. I come from a lager family. I have two brothers and a sister. But I only  have contact with my sister. My parents are way to busy to care about my wellbeing ever since I turned 15. After the....." Taehyung seems to pause for a moment before continuing. "I lived with my grandma most of the time. She has a farm on the country side. I would help her when I was their." Jungkook listen with all of his attention when Taehyung talked. Taehyung seemed to talk really fondly about his grandma and sister.

"Hyung I'm getting sleepy and I don't want to fall asleep while you talk." Jungkook mumbled trying to keep his eyes open. "Sleep Kookie." At that Jungkook let his eyes slip closed glad he was in sweatpants and a t-shirt.