Twelve

"You guys kind of look familiar." Jiminie said looking at Namjoon, Yoongi and Hoseok. "A lot of people say that." Hoseok said. "Maybe you saw us on the internet?" "Maybe." Jimin shrugged. "Now I know where from." Jimin suddely snapped his fingers. "You really look like Jihoon hyung." Jimin concluded. "That because he's my younger brother." Yoongi smiled at how clueless Jimin seemed to be.

After a while of talking they finally went too school and the other boys promised to drop by later. But they didn't know later was going to be lunch.

"OMG those guys look like Chyper." One of the girl at the table next to them yelled. Jungkook instantly chocked on his drink.

"Kook are you okay?" Taehyung asked rubbing Jungkooks back. "Yeah I'm fine hyung." 

"Hey guys." Hoseok greeted with a big smile. "What are you guys doing here? You shouldn't be here. God knows what could happen. Your in a public area." Jihoon rambled after seeing his brother and friends. "Hello to you too. And we're here for Kookie." Yoongi nonchalantly said. "Why aren't you concerned you're in a fucking public area?" Jihoon asked. "This is why I like Kookie better. And no. Don't work your self up over this Hoonie. Their guards around who would step in if something happened." Yoongi said messing with Jihoons hair.

Jimin was still being clueless as ever. "Why would their be guards?" He asked confused. "Their the famous group Chyper Jimin." Taehyung said annoyed in a pretty deep voice making Jungkook chock on his drink again. "Hyung?" He asked with big eyes. "What? It's not my fault Taehyung is a chicken and got too nervous around those three." V said making everyone around him confused. "Why are you talking in the third person Taehyung? And use honorifics you brat?" "I'm not Taehyung and I do what I want. My name is V and get that true your thick scull."

A/N sorry this chapter is crap