34. [Anything You Ask Of Me♡]

Start from the beginning

When she finished, Jordan immediately kissed her hard but deeply. It was as if he was pouring out his response into this needy kiss. Ava placed her hands on his cheek as she kissed him back. "Baby you're so amazing," he told her in between loving pecks. Ava smiled throughout them and closed her eyes. There was something gnawing in Jordan's head, that was telling him, it was time to tell her the truth about how his past is trying to catch up to him. When she opened them, she noticed something off in Jordan's eyes. They seemed to be filled with fearfulness and guilt. "Jordan what's wrong?" she asked as she reached to caress his cheek, her thumb softly brushing his cheekbone. "I-I have to tell you something" he admitted and she could only nod her head indicating for him to proceed. "Please don't be mad at me". Ava felt a wave of nausea wash over her after he said this.

Was Jordan going to admit he cheated?

Falling out of like with her?

Breaking up with her?

"Before you" he said and paused, before looking at her as she looked like a family member asking a doctor about one of their loved ones who were in critical condition. "There was a girl, her name was Heidi, is Heidi..". Ava remained silent but then opened her mouth to speak. "Is?". Jordan nodded almost ashamed of himself. Ava crossed her arms over her chest and looked at the floor, but then returned her gaze to him. " We let's say, dated in the past, but I haven't been physical with her for over a year now" he admitted in a low voice and Ava nodded. "You guys were in an official relationship," Ava asked firmly as she raised an eyebrow. She felt like Jordan wasn't telling the truth and wanted to test him to see if she was right. The hesitation in his voice, when he spoke, confirmed that. He shook his head slowly. "So if you weren't in a relationship, how were you being physical with her?". He sighed and gulped hard. "I met her through a groupie". "A groupie?" Ava repeated as she furrowed her eyebrows and he nodded. "Please tell me you know what that is, I don't feel comfortable explaining it to you" he said with guilt filling his eyes. "Unfortunately, I do" she answered blankly and shrugged her shoulders. Jordan felt like he was criminal who committed the worst crime in the book and Ava was the judge who was convicting him for his wrongdoings. "It was a one-time thing" he continued as Ava's lips had formed into a tight line. "Baby, I'm not a virgin, I'm sure you knew that". Ava was aware of this already but something about Jordan participating in that kind of activity almost made her skin crawl, she never thought he would be the type of guy to engage in them. "And you had sex with her?" she asked as Jordan refused to look at her, but nodded. "But it was only her, I wasn't going around doing it with a random stranger" he answered. This was like being placed between the sword and the wall, or better said adding more fuel to the fire. Every question that came from Ava's mouth felt like Jordan was walking towards the lion's cage. "Were you at least using protection?". Jordan nodded. "Then what happened?" she questioned. "Well, we both realized we could take care of each other's needs" he continued and noticed Ava's face almost cringe with disgust but she tried hiding it. "I wasn't looking for a relationship and neither was she, we just wanted to keep it no strings attached". "Okay" Ava responded as her eyes bore into his. " We did this for a long time, over a year or more, that was until I broke things off and she wouldn't let me go, she claimed I was the best she'd ever had, but I felt like it wasn't fair for neither of us". Ava could only nod again. "To this day, she continues to look for me, and I always denied her, I tell her that I want nothing to do with her, I don't want to say she's obsessed but, she's not willing to let me go" he finished.

"So I have competition or something?" Ava said almost harshly but she couldn't help it, here was her boyfriend telling her about having meaningless sex with a girl he met in a raunchy situation. "No baby of course not, why would you say that?" he said as he reached for her hand but she politely pulled it away. "Did she fall in love with you?" she asked weakly as her eyes saddened. "No, I don't think so, we agreed on keeping emotions aside," he said and she closed her eyes in disgust. Ava couldn't control her responses, she just didn't see Jordan like that. She knew it was part of his past, but it still didn't sit well with her. "Baby, I wanted to be honest with you, I know it's not the nicest thing to hear but I want no secrets between us, I've changed" Jordan pleaded. "Jordan, sex isn't just an act, how could you be with someone intimately and not expect them to feel anything" Ava argued. "Maybe you didn't, but maybe she did". "Is that how you see it?" she asked as her voice slightly croaked. Jordan shook his head. "Please try to understand me, don't judge me, people change, I've changed since you walked into my life".

A/n: Pun intended *wink wink*

"It's hard for me to process this, Jordan I'm still a virgin, I don't see sex as something playful, I never saw it as that" Ava confessed. "I know you don't baby, you're so pure" he agreed. Ava hugged herself as she thought about what to say next. "I'm a person that believes in improvement and I believe that people's wrongdoings don't define who they are. I don't see that side of you right now, so it's best if we leave him in the past". Ava tried to force a smile and reached for Jordan's hand. He wasn't his mistakes, they didn't define him and Ava wasn't perfect either. She had her flaws and regrets too. They were only human trying to alter themselves to prepare for the future. Suddenly, a negative thought washed over Ava as she turned to look at him with pleading eyes."Please don't pressure me, Jordan if you have needs I can-" she began but he interrupted. "Shh baby, don't feel like you have to give me that, I can wait for as long as you need me to, it won't just be sex to me, it'll be me making love to you" he assured and her eyes widened. Ava felt like she would reach this milestone in her life with Jordan, the thought of it made her body tremble with anticipation. But this wasn't his usual playful self, this was Jordan being an honest man to his girl. "I mean, anything you ask of me, I'll try to give you as much as I can. Although some things will take time I know that I'll eventually tear those barriers down myself and meet you halfway, I don't find that difficult if it's with you Jordan" Ava spoke with sincerity in her eyes.

"And anything you ask of me Ava, I'll do it just to keep you by my side, because I'm more than certain that I've completely fallen in love with you".

OHHHHHHH MY GOSHHHHHHHH. HE SAID IT.