Grayfia:"We don't have time to admire them. We have guests."

Looking out the window you could see masked people floating in the air with the aid of magic circles, slowly approaching the school.

Azazel:"Terrorists."

Rias:"They must have got Gasper or there is no way for them to stop time! We need to save him and Koneko!"

Michael:"And we'll have to buy some time in order to do that."

Issei:"But how are we going to reach the clubhouse without fighting through all of them?"

Rias:"There is a way. Castling. I still have a spare rook there."

Grayfia:"Even though magic usage is restricted inside this barrier, I might be able to send you and one other person with Sirzechs' help."

Issei:"Then I'll go! It's my duty to protect her."

Azazel:"In that case, we'll have Vali assault them and take their attention away from the red dragon emperor."

Vali:"It would be faster to just blow up the clubhouse."

Azazel:"True, but let's not destroy the peace treaty that was just formed."

Vali:"Sigh...very well. What about them? I don't think Leon Creed will appreciate his family to be at the risk of being blown up. They look quite pathetic right now.", he proceeded to lean on the frozen body of Alexander Mercer and right then and there...it cracked.

From that single crack, energy started leaking and twisting inside the room it was so potent that it was clearly visible. Sirzechs himself almost mistook that bloody red for the power of destruction.

Alex:"I feel like I'm being treated as a joke.", were his words before freeing himself from the grasp of time."

Uriel:"How did-", she was interrupted by the sound of Scarlett winning against the vampiric power.

Alex:"Are you alright?"

Scarlett:"Yes, dear. Just a bit uncomfortable. What happened?"

Azazel:"I would love to explain, but we don't have much time.", he said pointing at the window, right as Vali went to fight.

Being curious, Alex looked outside to see the masked group fighting with a white armored individual, which he assumed was the boy from earlier.

Alex:"Antifa out there will be the least of your problems if I don't get my answers."

Grayfia:"You're not surprised at all?"

Scarlett:"By people floating in the air? You should have seen his father."

Alex:"This is nothing compared to what I witnessed in my childhood. But it would seem they target you for some reason. Anything I should know?"

Michael:"I suppose you should, but time is needed. It seems neither you nor your wife are ordinary humans. As such, I'd like to make a request. Aide us in solving this situation and we shall answer anything you ask."

Scarlett:"The way you said ordinary humans bothers me to some extent, but it would seem there is no other way out of this mess at this point."

Grayfia:"Thank you, Scarlett."

Scarlett:"Don't thank me yet.", she continues taking out her rapier. "And for this battle, I shall reclaim the title handed to me by my father for I am the blue king of order. What do you say, Alexander?"

...

Alex:"Heh, don't you mean the red king?", he cracked his knuckles preparing for the fight.

The rest were left speechless. King? Red? Blue? Just what history does this family have?

Right after Rias and Issei were teleported, a new intruder made her way into the room.

???:"Greeting Devil king Sirzechs. I'm Katerea Leviathan, kin to the previous leviathan."

Azazel:"Hahaha! To think you would join the terrorists."

Katerea:"Oh, I didn't join them. I'm simply using them to achieve my goals. I can't stand the idea that the title of Leviathan was stolen from me! I shall kill you all and create a new system to govern the new world!"

Azazel:"You know, with lines like that you're begging to be the first villain that dies today. Michael, Sirzechs, Serafall, I'll deal with her myself."

Katerea:"I'll teach you what it means to mock me!"

But before they could even take a step, she was blasted outside through a wall by none other than Alex Mercer.

Alex:"Azazel, was it? How about you stay in line?"

Azazel:"You want to have a go at it?"

Alex:"I recognize that voice. She's the one who blew up my house and then talked to herself about dealing with someone at this academy."

Kalawarner:"To wield such power against a devil. What are you?"

Scarlett:"Nothing much. Just a relic of the past."

Meanwhile

Where once stood the house of the Creed family, now were just ashes. Shadows of once an amazing building, and the four people standing in front of it weren't happy to see it like that.

Bruce:"What the fuck happened here!?"

Leon:"I would love to know as well."

Desmond:"Weren't our parents along with Anna here?"

Jason:"...", he remained silent, but the lighting and thunder spoke for him.

Desmond:"There seem to be no bodies remaining."

Bruce:"Which means they either escaped and ran...or had their bodies burned or disintegrated."

Out of nowhere, Dust settled on Leon's arm, telling him everything that happened.

Leon:"Horsemen! Kuoh academy will fall today!"

...

Back at school

The terrorist kept on coming from God knows where, but that didn't stop those who could still fight to retaliate. Alex had to switch places with Azazel due to the fact that he couldn't fly to reach Katerea, but his abnormal high jumps were enough to make him able to reach and grab the rest of the enemies. Scarlett, on the other hand, was helping to protect the ones who were still frozen, including her daughter. Her skills with a rapier seemed inhumane in combination with the barriers she was able to project to keep the enemies at bay. That left the other 3 females, Grayfia, Kalawarner and Uriel without words.

Kiba, Xenovia and Irina were cooperating to bring down the ones who were closer to the ground making full use of Excalibur Mimic. And Vali, well, he was toying with the terrorists, to say the least.

But all this gruesome fighting stopped temporarily when the ground started shaking and the sky darkened even more. Through the dust that was flying around, you could make out the silhouettes of 4 people and the sound of horses completed the image. The battle was just at the beginning.

 The battle was just at the beginning

To be continued...