one

Edited

"New year, new begin." Taehyung happly said to him self as he stood before his new dorm. Dorm number 357 on the third floor of the boys side of the campus. Taehyung couldn't wait to start this new school year. He would make new friends, learn new things to improve himself and be on his own form now one.

He opened the dorm only to find it empty. He figured his roommate would show up later so he started to decorate his side of the dorm. His sister had packed some small things for him like a few tiny succulents in gray plant pots, fairy lights and a poster of his favorite rappers AgustD, RM, and J-Hope.

After decorating his side of the room he decided to take a nap.

"Good luck with your new school kid." Hoseok said a soon as he heard Jungkooks voice.

"Thank you Hoseok hyung," Jungkook said true the phone. His brother Namjoon had decided to call him with his rapper friends to wish him good luck with his new school.

"If anyone dares to lay a hand on you we will be there to beat him up," Namjoon said knowing his baby brother was the victim of bullying.

"Don't worry about me hyung. I'm going to be okay." Jungkook reassured them.

"And get yourself a nice boyfriend. Don't go for those fuck boy types." Yoongi advised. Namjoon's his rapper friends were like brothers for Jungkook since he grew up with them. "Hi, Joonie." Namjoon's boyfriend, Jin, voice suddenly came true the phone. "Hi babe, want to wish Jungkook good luck with his new school?" Namjoon asked pointing at his phone. "Is it on speaker?" Jin asked to which Namjoon just nodded. "Good luck Kookie, bring back some good grades."

"I will try Jin hyung. I just entered my dorm. Oh damn." Jungkook muttered that last part as he saw his roommate.

"What happened Kookie?" Namjoon asked concerned. "I just saw my roommate and he's pretty cute," Jungkook said putting his things next to his bed. "He also has a poster of you three in our room. Guess who I won't be missing?" Jungkook joked.

"Well, what are you waiting for go talk to him," Yoongi said laying his head on Hoseok, his boyfriends lap while Hoseok stroked his hair.

"I can't."

"Why not?" Hoseok asked.

"Because he's asleep. And I don't want to wake him up. Anyways I should unpack my stuff I will talk to you guys later."