171: Bittersweet.

Kaiser's P.O.V.

"I know you can do better than this Kaiser." Hudson laughed.

At that point I could barely stand.

I picked myself up from the ground just as uncle Raes flew past me and hit the ground with full force.

"Fucking Gazari." He groaned as he got back up and charged as Gazari once more.

"Hudson I'm not gonna fight you. Stop it." I demanded.

"Oh my god you people are so pathetically weak." He replied in annoyance. "You're making this too easy."

"This isn't you. Gazari's done something to you."

"No he hasn't. This is my own free will at hand."

"That isn't how we were raised."

"I know. But I prefer this way."

He blasted me in the middle of my chest and sent me crashing into a tree.

"Come onnnn Kai." He stated.

"Don't make me do this Hudson...  please."

Suddenly I heard a gun cock.

"Kaiser's afraid to kill you but I'm not." Said Dale. "You're an okay kid Hudson, don't make me do this."

Hudson smiled, stared at the gun until it flew out of Dale's hand, turned the gun on Dale, and shot him in his stomach.

Dale froze just as I did out of shock.

"Well shit..." He said as he looked down at his bullet wound. "This sucks."

I finally pulled myself out of my state of disbelief and retaliated against Hudson though I retaliated a bit harder than I intended to as I let my emotions get the best of me which resulted with him flying full force into Gazari who was battling it out with Uncle Raes and Linus while the others were fighting off the remaining Titans who were back under Gazari's protective shield.

"I'm gonna kill him." I said to uncle Raes as I ran up to them.

"No." He replied.

"He shot Dale. Dale's gonna die because of him." I saw nothing but red as I stared at Hudson.

"He's your brother Kaiser."

"Why does that matter?"

"Because he's also my nephew and I raised him for the majority of his life so I know what kind of kid he is. And this isn't it."

"Hudson knows what he's doing!"

"Yes but he's still being misguided by Hades."

"Dale's gonna die because of him." I reiterated. "Yes, you're right, Hudson is my brother. But he's made his decision. And I'm not just gonna stand around and let him kill our people just because he's my brother."

Right as uncle Raes was about to reply, Linus quickly grabbed us and
teleported us just a few feet away as two arrows flew past where we were originally standing.

"Oh wow... You'd both be dead right about now if it wasn't for Linus." Gazari laughed as he then threw some kind of chain around uncle Raes' and Linus' necks while Hudson did the same to me.

And as I looked around I noticed that the Titans as well as the resurrection demis had did the same to the rest of our people.

The chains began to tighten on their own, barely allowing us to breath.

And although I quickly caught on to the fact that the chains were made out of the substance that the arrows were made from, I knew that the poison was harmless unless it got inside of our bodies.