Chapter 5: How It All Started.

Location: Unknown
Brooklyn's P.O.V.

It all started when I woke up to the sound of yelling.

Wherever I was, it was dark. The only light was from the moon shining down onto the place. I looked around and made the assumption that I was in a huge cave though the only exit was through a hole that was about 150 feet or so above.

"Get me out of here!" The yelling continued.

I raised my head up and saw a guy banging on what looked like a door made out of rock in the side of the cave.

"Excuse me... Where are we?" I asked.

He looked over at me in annoyance.

"How the hell should I know?! I woke up here just like you did in these hideous clothes!" He complained.

I looked down and noticed that I was wearing the same clothes he was- a black tank top, black jeans, black jacket, and black combat boots.

"Somebody help!" The guy once again yelled.

"How long have you been awake?" I asked.

"I don't know, two hours maybe. Now if you're not gonna try to help get out of here then please stop talking to me so I can."

Major jerk alert.

"Are we the only two here?" I asked.

"No..." Another voice answered.

The guy and I turned to see where the voice came from and a girl who looked close to our age emerged from the darkness.

"How did I get here?" She asked.

"I have no clue." I replied.

"Great. I'm stuck in here with two unattractive, clueless girls that aren't even making an effort to get out of here." The guy stated.

"You're a huge jerk." I said to him.

"Tell me something I don't know." He grunted.

"I'm Ava Ellington." The girl introduced herself.

"Dale... Dale Paxton." Said the guy.

"Brooklyn Stone." I stated.

"There's gotta be a way out of here!" Dale frustratingly yelled.

"There is... Up there." I said.

"I can see that smartass. The only problem is we can't fucking climb walls."

"Is the door locked?" Ava asked.

"No. I'm just standing here trying to open it for mere entertainment." Dale replied sarcastically and rolled his eyes. "Yes its locked! We're trapped in here!"

"No, we're not." Another voice said.

Dale stomped his foot on the ground. "I swear if one more person pops up out of no where I'm lashing the hell out."

A guy stepped from around a corner and into the moonlight.

"Good lord you're gorgeous." I accidentally said aloud. But at least I wasnt like Ava who was literally drooling.

"Oh yay... More company." Dale grunted.

"Who are you?" Ava asked just as curious as I was.

"Kaiser... Maddox... Carson.." He replied as if it didnt matter.. "Now, as I was saying, we're not trapped in here. Follow me."

He turned the corner and we followed him as ordered. We walked into what looked like another part of the cave though it was narrower.

"This is a weird cave." Dale mumbled.