138: Get Down.

Mia's P.O.V

"That's what I thought you scary bitch!" I yelled.

"Nope. Time to go." Said Apollo as he picked me up and threw me over his shoulder.

"Put me down!" Lindsay shouted at Milo as he did the same with her.

As did Parrish while Cassidy screamed: "Let me go! Now Parrish! PUT ME DOWN!"

"Baby its not worth it." He said to her after the three of them finally got the three of us outside.

"Exactly." Milo added, putting Lindsay down yet still holding her by her wrists.

"Those motherfuckers had NO RIGHT coming at you guys like that! Talking about 'mutants deserve nothing but to be pissed on' and 'death to them all' like who the hell says shit like that!?"

"Get your hands off of me Apollo!" I screamed as I continued trying to break away from him, tears streaming down my face from anger. "LET GO OF ME!"

"Sweetheart just calm down..." He pleaded. Refusing to let go of me.

"I'M NOT YOUR SWEETHEART!" I shouted. "YOU CAN'T CONTROL ME! YOU HAVE NO RIGHT TO CONTROL ME!"

"You're acting senseless and making a fool out of yourself!"

"WHAT I DO IS NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS!"

"It is my business! When you, and Cass, and Lindsay do things like this and try to fight people over something they've simply said its makes us all look worse than we already seem! Because as soon as something pops off and you hurt one of them the ONLY thing the public will see is a demi or someone who associates with demis attacking an 'innocent' person!"

"I'm tried of being verbally attacked by people who don't even know me! They realize I'm a demi and immediately degrade me like I don't have feelings or like I'm just some object!"

"Listen Mia, I know it hurts. But fighting's just gonna make the situation worse..."

"What's going on here?" Asked a big burly man as he and four others came out with the three girls Lindsay, Cassidy, and I had gotten into it with.

"Nothing. We've got it handled." Said Milo.

"No, fuck that, they wanna call us scary bitches and threaten us then let them go." The ginger chick said. "We'll see who the scary bitches are."

She ran at Cassidy but Parrish, who was closest to her, grabbed her and stopped her.

"Hey don't you put your hands on her!" The burly guy shouted.

The chick's hand then went flying across Parrish's face.

"If you could control her that'd be nice." He said to the man.

"No. Let the women duke it out." He insisted. "I don't even know why you three shitheads interrupted them."

The woman then tried getting past Parrish again though he stopped her once more.