147: Mournful.

- 1 week later -

Mia's P.O.V.

"Don't give me that look." Apollo said to me.

"What look?"

"That look you constantly give me when you don't know how to answer something."

"Oh... Its just that Geo used to ask me that all of the time."

"Geo?"

"My husb- ex husband." I corrected myself.

"I'm not your ex." He stated.

"You're not my boyfriend either." I reminded him.

"Give it time." He said with that usual smirk on his face, causing me to giggle as he kissed me.

Ssuddenly the door burst open as Cassidy stormed in

She looked PISSED.

"You let him get into a fight last night!?" She yelled at Apollo as Parrish hurried in behind her.

"Of course you can come in. Thanks for knocking." Apollo replied with a sarcastic grin.

"You two said you were just going to grab something to eat! Not go to a fucking bar! And why wouldn't you stop him! Especially when there was knives involved!"

"Wait you went to a bar last night?!" I asked as I punched his arm and got out of bed. "Even though you knew we were having the battle matrix today!?"

"First of all, we technically didn't lie." Said Apollo. "We grabbed something to eat while we were in the bar. Secondly, I instigate fights, I don't stop them. And third, yes we went to a bar.   But only because we, unlike some people, know how to hold our liquor. We knew we'd be fine before the battle matrix."

"I swear you two are idiots!" Cass yelled.

"Hun it's fine. Its not that big of a deal." Parrish insisted.

"Parrish you got stabbed in your chest!"

"He still won though." Laughed Apollo.

"And besides..." Parrish continued, "Apollo healed me."

"Oh my god. I hate men. I swear I do. I fucking- oh my god I can't even-" Struggling to find the words to say she gave them both death stares and stormed out as I did the same.

It was about 3:30 in the morning and the battle matrix was starting at 4.

The remaining 19 had been training with the Xiotes all week and today was the day they'd get tested in the Battle matrix.

It wasn't just them though...

We were all participating in it.

I honestly wasn't sure of how this was all gonna play out.