Chapter 96

Danica's P.O.V.

"Damn it Apollo

"Damn it Apollo..." I said as ecstasy encompassed all throughout my body.

"I know, I'm good." He said with that infamously cute smirk of his as he gave me a quick kiss before rolling off of me and heading to the bathroom to shower.

I decided to join him which I clearly didn't think through because I struggled to even focus on showering while his flirting ass did what he does best.... Flirt.

After our shower he stood in front of the bathroom mirror in nothing but sweatpants leaving the upper part of his body exposed for my eyes to rest upon. As he stood there drying his hair with a towel he caught me staring at him in the mirror and smiled as he asked: "What'd I do now?"

"Oh nothing." I replied. "You're just fine as hell beyond belief. Like fuck, you're the epitome of hot AND handsome."

"What do you expect... I'm the God of allure. I'm supposed to be attractive."

"Yea but not THIS damn attractive. I can say in all honesty that you're the most attractive person I've ever seen."

"You've never met my older sister have you?"

"Which one?"

"Dia."

"I don't think so. Why?"

"Because she's a hell of a lot more attractive than I am."

"There's no way I believe that."

"Just wait until you meet her. You'll see."

"That's cute." I giggled.

"What?"

"Guys don't usually compliment their sisters. If anything they degrade them and make fun of them."

"No way, I don't degrade my sisters. I might say things every now and then just to get under their skin and annoy them but I never mean it. They all know I think highly of them."

"Do you really?"

"Yes I do. Like I said, Dia's got me beat when it comes to attractiveness. She's gorgeous. And Theana, she's definitely smarter than I am by a long shot. Simartè, she's my other half and has a warmer heart than I do. And Journey, well she's my only little sister so of course I think she's perfect in every way imaginable."

The glow on his face was so heart melting. You could tell that he genuinely meant every word he said.

"You're a major sweetheart, you know that right?" I chuckled. "A bad boy with a soft side."

He set the towel on the counter then grabbed me and pulled me towards him so that my back was against his chest, or, to be more accurate, the back of my head was against his chest considering he's like a foot taller than me.