Chapter 12: Lets Get Going.

Brooklyn's P.O.V.

"For this to be your first time you were just- WOW

"For this to be your first time you were just- WOW." I said as he laid over me while we both attempted to catch our breaths.

"Thanks." Kai smiled then gave me another kiss before rolling off of me and getting out of bed to put his joggers back on.

As he was reaching for his shirt there was a sudden crash that came from downstairs. 

"What was that?" I asked as he stared at the door.

"Guess we're about to find out."

I followed him out of the room as we quietly crept down the hallway.

Dale's room door opened as did Ava's and they both followed behind us.

As we slowly made our way down the stairs we heard movement coming from the kitchen.

"Someone's in here..." Dale whispered.

Kaiser turned and looked at him with the most hilarious 'wtf' face ever and said: "No shit Sherlock."
We got to the bottom of the stairs and inched towards the kitchen. As soon as we were standing outside of the entrance Kai quickly flipped on the light as Ava, Dale and I screamed when we saw a guy leaning over the sink.

"What the-" Kai began as he looked at the guy out of familiarity. "Hudson?"

 "Hudson?"

"Kai... You've gotta come home." The guy who's name I assumed was Hudson said as he struggled to control his breathing.

Kaiser ran over to him and grabbed him just as Hudson was about to collapse to the ground in exhaustion.

"How did you get here?" Asked Kaiser.

"Doesn't matter right now, we have to go back home." He replied in a panic.

"Um... Who is that exactly?" Dale questioned.

"My brother." Answered Kai as he turned his attention back towards Hudson. "What's going on?"

"Everyone's gone. Uncle Raes, uncle Sehrem, Meadow, Logan, and Benji are all gone. A group of men took them. "Uncle Sehrem told me to run. And to find you. Kai we have to go help them."