Chapter 34: New Me

Jedi's P.O.V.

"This is my cousin Morgan

"This is my cousin Morgan." Meadow said as she introduced a guy to us who was sitting on the front porch of the cabin.

"Who are they?" Morgan asked her

"Who are they?" Morgan asked her."

"This is Brooklyn and Jedi."

"What do they want?"

"We were actually looking for someone." I explained then looked at Meadow. "Do you have a brother?"

"I have 5 brothers..." She said.

"Do you have one named Kaiser?"

Her face twisted into suspicion.

"You know Kaiser?" Morgan asked.

"Yes." I replied.

"Where is he?" Asked Meadow.

"Looking for you guys. But... Aren't there two more of you?"

"Logan and Benji." She retorted. "We dont know where they are."

"Well where did you two come from? How did you get here?"

"That's the thing... We don't remember. One second we were tied to pillars then we were here."

"We don't remeber anything in between." Morgan reiterated. "Where's Kaiser?"

"We were actually looking for him. We thought he was here but apparently not."

"Where has he been?"

Brooklyn and I looked at each other, not sure of we should tell the true or not...

"Well..." I began. "Lets just say he's been... Home..."

They both looked at us in confusion.

"Just dont question it." Brooklyn stated.

"Its not safe here for you two." I remarked. "You should come with us."

"Why should we trust you?" Asked Morgan.

"Because I know who you both are. I know your dad, his name is Maxwell. And yours.." I looked at Meadow. "Your dad was River."