145: Another Day.

River's P.O.V.

I woke up the next day and immediately sensed that something was different.

Something was off.

I felt fine.

But that was the problem... I felt fine.

I didn't feel like I was dying.

I didn't feel pain.

I felt perfectly fine.

I quickly rose up and pulled off my shirt.

My torso was normal. It was no longer covered in blackened veins.

"No no no no no...." I said over and over again as I jumped out of bed and hurried out of the house, not even bothering to put my shirt back on or even shoes.

As soon as I went outside I bumped into Milo and Parrish.

"What happened?" Asked Parrish in just as much disbelief as I was.

"Why's the poison out of our systems?" Milo followed up.

"Guess we're about to find out " I replied.

"Thats not the only thing." Parrish continued.

"What do you mean?"

"Morgan's awake..."

"I'm sorry... Did you just say that Morgan's awake?" I asked, not sure if I'd heard him correctly.

He nodded his head yes then pointed towards the main house.

Standing in front of it with Max, Lindsay, and a few others was Morgan who didn't look like he'd been in a coma for two months at all.

"Oh thank god." Said Mia as she ran up to me and threw her arms around me.

I stared at her in confusion for a bit until she explained.

"Don't pretend like you don't know I have a thing for you."

"Thought I was an an overly confident, pretentious, jackass."

"I mean you are but still... Its attractive."

Cassidy suddenly ran up to Parrish and went into full mom mode, raising his shirt up, inspecting his abdomen, then his neck and the sides of head...

Once she was done he smiled down at her.

"Hey hun... Find what you were looking for?" He asked her.

I couldn't help but to laugh.

"How is this- how are you three- what happened?" She asked in shock.

"We're uh... Not sure." Milo answered.

"Apollo." Sid called out from the door of the infirmary. "Could you come here for a second? Just you."

I looked at Milo and Parrish and they shrugged their shoulders as they were just as lost as I was.

I made my way over to the infirmary and went inside.

Sid insisted that I followed him to the room in the furthest corner of the building.

I complied and followed him. When we walked into the room reality came flying at me as I'd realized what was going on.

"Oh no.." I said under my breath, walking up to the bed of which my father was lying in. "Why'd you do it?"

"To give you all a chance." He replied as his voice faded in and out. His breathing was shallow and he looked as if he was on the brink of losing consciousness.