Chapter 85

Meadow's P.O.V.

"Someones happy to see me." Jedi chuckled after I jumped onto his bed while he was laying down and hugged him as tight as I could.

"I had a long day..."

"That makes two of us." He replied.

I ran my index finger across a cut on his face that ran from his ear to his cheek causing him to slightly wimce in pain.

"Does it hurt?" I asked.

"A bit. Though not as much as when I was showering. The hot water hit it and I almost flew my ass out of the shower."

"What happened?" I giggled.

"Lets just say that forest was full of leopards..."

"Awe my poor guy.... You know, I could make you feel better." I teased as I slid my hand under his shirt, stopping momentarily to feel his abs then bringing it up to his chest as it rested there.

He smiled then flipped me over, throwing his shirt off before bringing his lips down to my neck. Then to my collarbone. Then right in the middle of my chest. I reached for his joggers and began to tug until he grabbed my hand and stopped me.

"Not until you tell your dad." He stated.

"Whelp. Guess I'm staying a virgin forever then."

"I guess so." He stated as he rolled off of me and laid in bed.

"Oh come on Jedi. I'll tell him eventually."

"Well until you do you're just gonna have to settle for a kiss every now and then."

"That's not fair."

"I dont see what the problem is about telling your dad. I know he's super protective and all but wouldnt it just be better to get it out of the way."

"No. It wouldnt."

"So what if I got up right now, went over to the main house, and told him that we're dating?"

"I wouldn't let you."

"You think you could stop me Ms. 'I use two hands when arm wrestling with my boyfriend yet I still lose'?"

"Would you really try to overpower me if I tried stopping you?"

"Of course not." He chuckled as he kissed me.

"Exactly. You're too much of a gentleman."

"Would you rather me be a jackass?"

"Nope. I have enough of those in my family. I like dating a gentleman. You make me feel like I'm worth something.... How do I make you feel?" I asked out of curiosity.

"Like a winner." He said with a smile. "I feel like I've won the best prize a guy could ever wish for."

"Aww, really?"

"Yes. A prize that spends three hours in the mirror doing her hair. Now, go get ready for the party you only have two hours."

"What about you?"

"I'm about to sleep for a bit. It literally only takes me 10 minutes to get ready."

"It literally only takes me 10 minutes to get ready." I mocked.

He was right though. I needed to start getting ready. Can't just show up to a party without slaying.

As uncle Ryan taught me when I was younger.

                                                             ...

Brooklyn's P.O.V.

Wanna know how tired I was?

I didnt wake up until 30 minutes before the party to start getting ready.