Chapter 66: 360

- Two Weeks Later -

Dale's P.O.V.

"PUP WATCH OUT!!!!" Ava yelled

I turned just in time to see a spear headed directly at me.

Almost simultaneously, Kaiser jumped from out of a tree in an attempt to push me out of the way but his foot got caught in a vine while Brooklyn threw a bolt of lightning at the spear for whatever reason.

When there was no time to react the spear struck me in the middle of my torso, impaling me completely as the front part of it came out of my back and electrocuting me as a result of Brooklyn's bright idea to encompass it with lightning.

I fell onto my knees, not able to breathe.

"Nice going idiot." Said Kai as he continued hanging from the tree.

Milo cut off the simulation causing the scene to disappear as Kai came crashing to the floor and the spear disappeared from my torso.

"Dude you literally got stuck in a tree." Brooklyn said to Kai. "Are you sure you're not the idiot?"

"You seriously have no room to talk." I shot at Brooklyn. "Why did you think throwing lightning at the spear was a good idea?"

"Because she's a blonde." Kai remarked.

"But you're a blonde too..." Ava replied.

"Enough you guys." Milo retorted as he walked into the training room. "There were mistakes everywhere."

"Tell me about it." Kai mumbled.

"Evaluation time. Lets start with the Monkey here." Said Milo,referring to Kai. "Why were you hanging from the tree?"

"My foot got caught in a vine when I tried jumping out of it to push Pup out of the way."

"Pay attention to your surroundings. Now onto Brooklyn... Why'd you throw lightning at the spear?"

"I was hoping that it'd knock the spear away..."

"The spear was made of metal Moonshine." Kai smartassedly replied.

"Oh shut up."

"He's right Brooklyn. You should've paid attention to that. Electricity only latches onto metal. Expecting it to change the course of the spear was extremely far fetched." Explained Milo.

"If you knew it was made of metal why didnt you say anything Mr. Know it all?" She asked Kai.

"How the hell was I supposed to know you were gonna do something as dumb as that?"

"Stop it you two. Brooklyn, think before you act next time." Milo continued. "Ava, why didn't you do anything when you saw the spear heading towards Dale?"