159: Enough.

Max's P.O.V.

"Jord- Jordan stop!" I demanded as I finally managed to push him out of the infirmary

It was a mess.

But none of it made sense.

Just a few hours ago Cassidy was perfectly fine.

Her, Lindsay, Sony, AJ, and I had been drinking together and nothing seemed out of the ordinary with her.

But now all of a sudden she'd been poisioned.

From what I remembered though, the poison normally took hours and hours before it became fatal.

Unless this one was stronger.

Between Jordan, Roman, and Kaiser, it was complete chaos now.

Legend and I had finally gotten Jordan under control as Benji and Logan were trying to relax Rome and Morgan and Fido were trying to calm down Kaiser.

"She's not- Cassidy's not dead." Jordan said for the fifth time though a lot less louder than before. He was in so much shock that he was trembling profoundly as his voice faded in and out.

"J, you don't need to be in here." I said to him. "Go find Meadow. Can you do that for me?"

He nodded his head as he took another look at Cass then reluctantly left.

Just as he left Benji and Logan managed to get Rome out as well.

But Kaiser was another story.

"LET ME GO I CAN HEAL HER!!!" He shouted.

"You can't heal someone who's already dead Kaiser." Milo broke the news to him.

"Get him out of here." Raes said to Fido and Morgan.

Kaiser fought and fought but it was no use. He was too emotionally overwhelmed for his attempts to break away to be successful.

They eventually got him out of the room leaving only Raes, Milo, Mara, Mia, Troilus and I inside.

It was quiet in the room for the longest time.

Mainly because no one could believe nor process what was going on.

As she laid lifeless on the infirmary bed I couldn't help but to stare at her as I stood next to the bed.

"Damn it Cassie." I said under my breath, turning away as I found myself tearing up.

"My brother's gonna lose his mind." Said Raes who was staring at Cassidy from across the room as he leaned against the back wall.

"Have you called him yet?" Asked Mara.

"Yes. He and Rowan had just parted ways with Parrish and Linus. I only told him that something was wrong with Cassidy and to get here soon."

"Well its been about 30 minutes. He'll be here any second." Said Milo.