And so, he disappeared the same way he appeared, out of nowhere. It's a bit weird that he goes out of his way to give me details, but I can't ignore his words. On that note, I whistled once and a bird landed on my shoulder.

Y/N:"Dust, search for the pervert in town, tail him and see what this whole meeting is about."

Obeying the order, it left. It may look like a normal bird, but Dust is my second pair of eyes and ears, quite handy. Besides, now I don't have to ditch my mother, because of some shady meeting.

Speaking of my mother, I should probably get going towards the airport. And so, I summoned Despair in the form of a bike and I was gone.

Timeskip

So... I've been waiting at this airport for about half an hour and still no trace of my mother... knowing what lurks in this city... I'm right to be worried. Sigh...I just realized what bad luck I have... first I meet Azazel this morning, then I can't find my mother and now, well:

???:"What are you looking for, brat?"

I would recognize that voice anywhere. After all, he's the first one to discover the fact that I am a horseman. The god damn cyclops I hoped to never meet again.

Y/N:"What are you doing in Japan, Odin?"

As I turned my head, I see him standing there, with the same long white beard, same perverted eyes.

Odin:"Just a little business trip."

Y/N:"Business? What business could the Norse Gods have here, in Japan?"

Odin:"Nevermind that. It's rare to see you looking so worried."

Y/N:"Well, I've got my own search to do. Besides, for some reason, I keep meeting annoying people today."

Odin:"Hahaha, you didn't change at all, kid. But that isn't good. You won't find a woman that way."

Y/N:"I don't want to hear that from you, old man."

Besides, I already have 2 that are after me, any more and I'll lose my patience.

Odin:"oh, and what does that mean?"

Y/N:"That you have no tact when it comes to people."

Odin:"Hey, I'm just a big admirer of the woman body. That's all."

Y/N:"Sure...And I am a friendly neighbor, helping people with their health issues...by cutting them with a scythe. Everything sounds better when you give it a specific name, doesn't it?"

Odin:"Sigh... again with your sarcastic remarks."

Just as the conversation was over, a certain woman comes in, with long white hair.

???:"Lord Odin!", She yelled before taking a defensive stance in front of me. "Who are you?"

Y/N:"My parents told me to do not talk to strangers."

Rossweisse:"My name is Rossweisse. Assistant of Lord Odin. I advise naming yourself, or I'll consider you a threat judging from your magical power."

Instead of answering her question, I was checking her up...not in that way. Let's see... Cautious, knowledgeable in fighting to judge by that stance, good looking... Rossweisse huh?

Y/N:"Smart girl to be suspicious of me. You better not be your usual jerk, Odin. Don't make her sad."

Odin:"I shall consider your proposal.", He mocked.

As he said that, I got a message...from mother... finally, I get a sign of life from her.

Y/N:"Whatever you say, but...that wasn't a proposal. You don't want to have a Creed as your enemy, do you?"

Odin:"I know what you can do if angered, very well."

Rossweisse:"...don't ignore me...", Why do I get the feeling she'll start to cry?

Y/N:"Yeah, yeah... I'm Y/N Creed, nice to meet ya. Anyway, our reunion will be cut short. Tell Thor to stay out of troubles with Hulk, okay?"

Odin:"I don't understand what you're saying."

Y/N:"Heh, you don't need to, he will."

With that, I put my helmet on and started driving towards the café my mother said she was at. Apparently, she made a friend here...and I don't know why, but I don't like how that sounds...and I was right.

After I parked my bike, I saw my mother at a table, outside. Looks like she didn't change much.

        However, the person she was talking to

However, the person she was talking to...is that... Lucifer's wife?

To be continued...