46

Greyson's POV.

I wake up on a floaty in the middle of the pool. I'm covered in confetti and only have mace boxers on.

I groan and throw my self in the pool. I wash myself off and jump out. When I get into the house I yell for Jace but no answer. I look around the house looking for him and grab a towel with a change of clothes.

After drying off and getting dressed I sit on the couch trying to remember what the hell happened.

When nothing comes to me I call Jace. "Ja-?" He cuts me off.

"Dude get to the hospital Taylor had Surgery last night!" He yells through the phone.

Shut I forgot about her.

Please don't be dead...

Please.

I don't even attempt to look for keys, I just run. I run with everything in me.

I run into the hospital like a mad man and get to the elevators

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

I run into the hospital like a mad man and get to the elevators.

"Come on!" I yell practically breaking the button.

"Fuck!" I go for the stairs and run to the 10th floor. I finally get to her room and slam open the door.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY GREYSON!" My eyes go wide and before I can comprehend anything, I pass out realizing how tired I am.

———————

"Grey?" I soft voice whispers. I look over and see Taylor smiling down at me.

Am- am I dead?

"Taylor?" I grab her soft face.

Is this real.

"Yeah it's real." She says and not realizing I said that out loud.

"Your awake. But Jace called me and-" she covers my mouth.

"He called you to surprise you. Not to kill you from extreme exhaustion." She giggles and I tears start to run down my face.

"I'm so sorry I should've been here when you came out of surgery. I want ed to be the first person you wake up to." I hold her so tight that I never want to let go.

"Grey I'm fine! I'm awake! Im literally full of energy." I look into her eyes full of life.

"I'm sorry Taylor I never meant to replace you. I went to go walk up at you that day but it wasn't you. I was thinking with my dick." She smiles and whips my tears.