5

We get to Greys house and yet again I'm amazed by this place

We get to Greys house and yet again I'm amazed by this place. It never fails I swear. We get out of the car and Grey grabs my duffle bag and we head in.

We walk up stairs to his room. The first couple of times coming here I got lost in this place. This is the biggest house I've ever been in. Actually this is the biggest house in Westville.

I walk in his room and flop down on his bed. I could literally sleep right now. Just a quick little na-

"Taylor your not sleeping we have a party to get ready for." He says from the bathroom and I can hear the shower running.

"Oh come on grey one little nap won't hurt." I flop back over and plug in my phone.

"No Taylor it's never a little nap because me and you both know you barely sleep and once you do you don't get up for awhile. And I'm not waking you up so you can yell at me and cry that your tired." He yells from in the shower.

I walk into the bathroom and sit on the counter. "I know but Grey I'm not dressing up for this. I'm wearing what I got on." I sigh and look towards the shower.

Well I guess I can say that's 2 things that could never stop amazing me. Me and Grey have seen each other naked many of times. Hell we've got tons of showers together. It never turned into anything sexual but I still blush when I see him.

I can see why all the girls come back for more. Grey is definitely not small. "You know Taylor you shouldn't stare at it like that unless your gonna do something with it." My eyes immediately snap to his and they go wide.

Great now I'm blushing and he smirks knowing he had that effect on me. "Grey it's just jr. Down there never stops surprising me." I tilt my head innocently smiling at him.

He rolls his eyes. "Trust me sweetheart he can surprise you more then just looking at him." He turns off the shower and steps out.

I throw his towel in his face. "Please like that could satisfy me. You know I'm one to be picky." He walks over to me and molds himself in between my legs.

His rough hand caress my thighs and he leans in. Oh god oh god I'm holding my breath. "We can test it out if you don't believe me." He whispers in my ear.

Snap out of it Taylor!

I slap his arm and glare at him as he starts laughing. "I'm only joking T." He backs away and heads into the bedroom.

"Wow Grey. You saying you never want to have sex with. K." I walk over to the bed and prop myself against there head board. I turn on my phone and start playing 1010.

"Taylor you are a hot piece of ass so yes i would fuck you and not just a one time thing and also don't fucking K me." I put down my phone then yelp as he grabs my ankles dragging towards the end of the bed.