3

Please watch the video up about this is chase singing⬆️⬆️⬆️⬆️⬆️

School finally ended and I'm glad because today is grocery shopping day

School finally ended and I'm glad because today is grocery shopping day. I have no food at the house and when I go shopping food lasts us a while. My dad barely eats and when he's sober enough to eat I'm never home.

When I am home I only eat snacks. The most food I only eat is when I'm at Grey's or I'm at the dinner late. Speaking of the dinner it's called stettes. It's like a mom and pop place. They make the best fluff burgers ever.

My mom was good friends with May. She's the owner and we would come here every celebration. So when my mom died and word got around about my dad. May immediately offered me a job and it took awhile for me to take it but I eventually did.

I've been working here since 8th grade. I get paid 5$ an hour so it's not bad. Everyday after school I come here. I'm a waitress along with 3 others. May has triplets. 3 girls June, Rose and Summer. Their 22 and Rose is married to John who is the cook.

So it's a family establishment. I like working here and I'm gonna hate to leave. Today's Friday so people from school will be coming here. Its like the usual hangout.

I come in the dinner from the back door. We have a little room to change and keep our stuff in.

"Hey sexy how was school?" Summer says as I put my bag in my locker.

"Normal. You know like every other day." I tie my apron around my waist and throw my hair in a ponytail.

"Ok well today's Friday and guess who's playing." I turn around and roll my eyes.

She winks at me as we walk out. I go to the counter and grab my notepad. I sit behind the counter and wait for everyone to pile In. As I'm sitting I look over to the little stage we have for solo singers and little bands to perform.

Instead of having a radio May thought it was a good idea to have people to come in and sing a little. I see Chase setting up his stuff and testing everything out.

Okay so I may have a little crush on chase. That's who summer was talking about earlier because I mean he makes me blush and just ugh.

He's cute and his voice just makes you want to jump on him. We talk sometimes but I don't want to get to involved with him because if he found out my what happens behind my closed doors he will probably leave.

You see everyone has a fear and my is rejection. And the Kool-Aid man.

Especially the Kool-Aid man.

I don't even realize that I'm lost in thought when he's in front of me. My eyes go wide as he stands before me and I feel the heat creep up my neck.